Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have manic phases?

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
I'm feeling good right now, even though there is no reason to, rather the opposite.
I rotted in front of my PC the whole day (just like every other day), but today I feel fucking good.
I also made some money with crypto which reinforces that feeling.

Fuck, can't wait until the suicidal thoughts strike again in one or two days.

its always ups and downs

manic depression they call it

Sounds like hormonal issues. Are you a teenager? These flips in mood used to happen to me as a teen.

Now i'm sorta a constant numb depression

Nah, not really. Procuring jew tokens is just cringe and means nothing, having actual capital is something else entirely.

I mean I'll have "manic" phases when I am highmaxxed but even then I wouldn't make a thread like this tbh.

its always ups and downs

manic depression they call it
The ups are good, but the downs ruin the ups.
Sounds like hormonal issues. Are you a teenager? These flips in mood used to happen to me as a teen.

Now i'm sorta a constant numb depression
I'm in my early 20s lol.
Nah, not really. Procuring jew tokens is just cringe and means nothing, having actual capital is something else entirely.

I mean I'll have "manic" phases when I am highmaxxed but even then I wouldn't make a thread like this tbh.
But jew tokens are actual capital.
But it's basically long term gambling.
Some coins are booming right now.
Waking up and seeing that you made multiple hundred dollars is a great feeling.

I had a day a few years ago where i just felt good for no reason i haven't felt that way scince

But jew tokens are actual capital.
But it's basically long term gambling.
Some coins are booming right now.
Waking up and seeing that you made multiple hundred dollars is a great feeling.
No it's not, honestly, you'd have to trade them for some tangible resource first. I mean yeah might feel good, but still no dollars for your face.

I felt same after one day of nofap

Occasionally, yes. Most of the time I just feel empty, but there are days where I'll either feel really good for no reason and get a lot done or something small will set me off and send me into a really depressed state. Today is one of those days where I'm feeling more depressed than usual.

I rotted in front of my PC the whole day (just like every other day)

Very relatable

The last few days have been okey-dokey for me

Yes, sometimes I’m content with video games and rotting or whatever.

some days i just feel pumped up with adrenaline, i can't stop pacing around and ranting at the walls