Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have Oneitis ?

Leslie

Leslie

Greycel
The worst thing for incels. It is a hell. Its over. Do you have/had oneitis ?:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Yes. I did. I'm over them but like you said, it's hell.

I have all the Itises

I used to. It didn't end well.

No. You'll never catch me simpin

Thankfully I don’t. Idk how incels with oneitises or sisters don’t rope immediately tbh. Knowing they are fucking chads

No I've lost most interest in real women

I had it like 2 or 3 times when I was still in my teens. Every time it ended on rejection and misery.

I haven't had it in the last 6 years or so, don't think I ever will. Too blackpilled for that shit.

No because I don’t hold any delusions of a “dreamgirl” falling in love with me.

I've only had one and I have not gotten over it. She was the one that killed my motivation because of how long I tried to get her.
Got me into the bitter person I am today.

Had two. One girl in high school, another one in uni. Another girl I liked because she once smiled at a presentation of mine, still remember this after many years. Not in the moment/currently. Am too embittered to have an oneitis nowadays.

yes, havent seen her in 3 years almost

I had oneitis for a girl in my engineering class but im pretty sure she was lesbian
No, also this word originates from leddit or sth? bc it's sounds cucked i srs prefer crush
Its called oneitis because it is a disease.

No that’s cucked

Yeah, although more or less i'm over it. I wish there was a concrete method to forget about it completely.

A couple on Instagram. But I deleted it. Trying to not look at girls anymore.

had 1 and then never again

No longer a cuck no.

Blackpilled incels should not be having oneitis.

Yeah, I had several oneitises in high school/early college. I think I'm so demoralized at this point that I couldn't ever suffer through having another one, because I know where those kinds of obsessions lead by now.

I’ve had two in the past. Currently kinda have one but would more just consider her a girl I like and would like a relationship with. The oneitis ship kinda sailed once I got blackpilled.

Last edited:
Used to. I'm too high inhib.

Absolutely not as a subhuman "male".

Had one from 2006 to 2017. She is with another man and had been since 2014. The experience broke me and put me off "love" for life. I'm glad its over, but I can look back fondly on some of the moments from back then. She did make me feel incredible.

I only had one when I was in school for 7 years jfl, but then I took the blackpill and realized that such a subhuman had 0 chances

I'm glad its over, but I can look back fondly on some of the moments from back then. She did make me feel incredible.
The "highs being higher and the low being lower" stereotype of oneitis is really true tbh
It's literally a rollercoaster of emotions with you feeling increasingly depressed the less you see you go without meeting or seeing your oneitis.

I had crushes in HS but it was over a different girl every year. Never asked any of them out because I'm an autist and would've just embarrassed myself

I stopped getting oneitis’ when I got blackpilled

The "highs being higher and the low being lower" stereotype of oneitis is really true tbh
It's literally a rollercoaster of emotions with you feeling increasingly depressed the less you see you go without meeting or seeing your oneitis.

If it makes you feel better mate - you get over it. I haven't seen mine in person for 6 years. I still stalk her social media a bit to see what she is up to but I'm over her. She drove me to suicidal depression for years. Finally in 2017 I said fuck it and told her I was done. We have passed the odd message back and forth but I'm just glad I'm not in love with her anymore. Things are much better since.

If it makes you feel better mate - you get over it. I haven't seen mine in person for 6 years. I still stalk her social media a bit to see what she is up to but I'm over her. She drove me to suicidal depression for years. Finally in 2017 I said fuck it and told her I was done. We have passed the odd message back and forth but I'm just glad I'm not in love with her anymore. Things are much better since.
I agree with the getting over it eventually part if you no longer see your oneitis.
But the problem is that after being completely disillusioned from such an experience you realize (as many redpillers and mgtow have pointed out) that a lot of the motivation and discipline you had comes from the possiblity of bettering yourself to be in a relationship with women at some point in the future. Once this is gone there isn't much else except immediate deadlines that moves you to act.

I've only had one and I have not gotten over it. She was the one that killed my motivation because of how long I tried to get her.
Got me into the bitter person I am today.
Yeah I just recently had a oneitis and she fucking ghosted me. Thought I would finally be happy only for it to all be a charade of my own creation. Most fucking brutal experience I've had in a while. I have no motivation left.

Not in a very long time

Srsly

I don't even have one, I am the type of incel that is almost in peace in the defeat, and live just by momentum

I did have one. However, i was able to snap out of it. Not long after, i made an account here

No, I never had any oneitis

sorry i aint a cuck!