Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have sex-haver friends?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
I couldn’t tbh. It’s just too rage/suicide fuel inducing. They get to experience one of the most important/great things ever while I get nothing no matter how much effort I put in. And they’re likely going to talk about it in front of you which makes it worse. I just don’t want anything to do with them for my sanity

No but i know alot of sex havers.

No. I don't have any sexhaver friends fortunately. if one of my friends did have sex I wouldn't be friends with them because to me they would be degenerates.

It's not that bad. Just try to avoid certain topics if it bothers you. Your friend will understand

i have no friends

I do have one he always talks about how big his penis is and how women admire his penis.

I don't have any friends

I used to be friends with a sex-haver when I was 11-12. Yes, 12 year old Chadlets have sex in the 21st century.
It's also the reason we stopped being friends. When puberty hit I remained a kid, he went on to slay JB.

Thankfully no. I'm sort of past caring but if I ever heard them talking about it I'd ragequit.

Don't have any real life friends, and haven't for 15-20 years.

I'd never be real life friends with a chad or chadlite, I'd want to murder them. Don't think I'd be online friends with one either.

I used to be friends with one, but it was way to painful ngl.

yes, and its suicidefuel they will never understand how it feels being a subhuman

I have 2 friends who have gfs and it's pretty painful for me. I also know alot of guys who constantly talk about having to reject advances from foids that they think are ugly.

No because i never had any friends to begin with

Not friends but I used to hang out with some. I coped by believing I was better than them somehow and that I would win in the end by being virtuous.
J F L
F
L

Had moron friend who fucked old ugly reoasties and wanted me to do the same, instead of helping me to search for cute adorable lolis in steets. Not friend anymore, better fap to anime lolis than touch nasty ugly 3d

all but one of my friends at this point

I had an acquaintance years back that got a gf after 2 years moving into this country while I lived here my whole life.

Yeah one of my only uni friends has a gf (very pretty aswell), fortunetely she lives far away as she already graduated and so she is never around when we hang out.
Side note she made the 1st move in their relationship too (she was a house mate of his former gf). It's already over if girls aren't the ones approaching you.

I used to. Haven’t in a while

Lol at any incel with real friends. The fake fuckers I hung out with always flexed their status and appearance and talked about how easy it was to land girls and how their girlfriends could easily be replaced.

The majority of my friends are sex havers. I'm the only virgin in my group.

Ghosted them all years ago, when I was about 19. They treated me different than they treated each other, got sick of it. I don't have any irl friends.
The fake fuckers I hung out with always flexed their status and appearance
Yes, exactly. Men will do everything than can to put you down and mog you irl.
Yes, 12 year old Chadlets have sex in the 21st century.
I got virgin shamed when I was 12, keep in mind this was over a decade ago, so I can't imagine how bad it is now.

Last edited:
Most of my friends from high school/middle school have gotten laid but me.

Lol at any incel with real friends. The fake fuckers I hung out with always flexed their status and appearance and talked about how easy it was to land girls and how their girlfriends could easily be replaced.
The majority of my friends are sex havers. I'm the only virgin in my group.
Most of my friends from high school/middle school have gotten laid but me.
Same. Who needs enemies when you have "friends" like this? They never even actually help you ascend. They just talk shit, make false claims/promises, and also spew a bunch of ungrateful nonsense. I wish they would all drop dead.

Last edited:
I do. Most of my friends are low tier normies/semi-incels who have/had sex/gfs once, twice or thrice, some are incels and some are normies/high tier normies/Chadlites.