Do you have to be blackpilled?

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Mythic
-
64d 11h 21m
I can't find any rule that says you have to be blackpilled, it seems to be commonly accepted that it's disallowed to be bluepilled, but is that really true?

I personally don't mind bluepilled incels joining as long as they have an open mind, It would be a great opportunity to set them straight.

Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

My fellow sufferers...
-
18d 58m
I don't think bluepilled incels would like to join. Jfl

Colvin76

Colvin76

3/10 Autistic Gymcel. 18 year old KHHV.
-
80d 39m
NO. NO. NO. BLUEPILL INCELS ARE CUCK TRAITORS AND NEED TO GTFO OFF THIS SITE.

If enough Bluepill incels join, they will make this site a complete shithole.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
61d 17h 56m

agreed, too many dudes here thinking personality matters and sub7/8 isnt real

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
53d 17h 47m
I can't find any rule that says you have to be blackpilled, it seems to be commonly accepted that it's disallowed to be bluepilled, but is that really true?

I personally don't mind bluepilled incels joining as long as they have an open mind, It would be a great opportunity to set them straight.
I'm very glad you dont run this website

truthpill

truthpill

Major
-
11d 14h 22m
Only incels who are willing to accept the blackpill should be on here. Think of this site like a Country, if you are going to import immigrants make sure they are good people who are willing to cooperate. If they're troublemakers, then there is no point in having them here. My point is that we should prefer quality over quantity and just mindlessly importing bluepillers simply to raise our numbers is never a good idea.

Yerberito

Yerberito

Paragon
-
42d 52m
Its conditional but you cant go against the blackpill

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
58d 23h 54m
They technically are, but it is against the rules to troll, post bait, and spread misinformation, all things that could get an outspoken bluepiller banned.

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Mythic
-
64d 11h 21m
I'm very glad you dont run this website
Why? They are already allowed.

Were you always blackpilled?
Only incels who are willing to accept the blackpill should be on here. Think of this site like a Country, if you are going to import immigrants make sure they are good people who are willing to cooperate. If they're troublemakers, then there is no point in having them here. My point is that we should prefer quality over quantity and just mindlessly importing bluepillers simply to raise our numbers is never a good idea.
Yes, just like I said I don't mind people who are willing to accept the blackpill, if properly convinced. And since we know it's truth the only result of a clash between the two is that they would get blackpilled.

If there's people that keeps getting refuted but still spams the same bluepill they'll just get banned.
They technically are, but it is against the rules to troll, post bait, and spread misinformation, all things that could get an outspoken bluepiller banned.
This might be the case. But a bluepiller wouldn't be trolling or baiting if he actually believes it.

Bose_2003

Bose_2003

Veteran
-
17d 2h 48m

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Major
-
34d 12h 13m
agreed, too many dudes here thinking personality matters and sub7/8 isnt real
I wish people who denied sub8 would give more of a counter argument then "cope" ore "I see normies with girls all the time" and then start talking about how their "subhuman trash".

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

non-existent personality disorder
-
32d 2h 29m
i think some bluepilled incels , if they even wanted to join would bring fresh air into this forum
cause they would spark discussion .
But they are here already , so whats the point .
They just get filtered out when they arent careful .

Colvin76

Colvin76

-
80d 39m
BASED GIGA HIGH IQ. Bluepill incels are cucks and should not be tolerated.

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Mythic
-
64d 11h 21m
i think some bluepilled incels , if they even wanted to join would bring fresh air into this forum
cause they would spark discussion .
But they are here already , so whats the point .
They just get filtered out when they arent careful .
Ye there's defintely some people here that haven't completely accepted the blackpill. And we don't we even agree what the blackpill is exactly, just look at the sub8 debate, people on both sides calling the others bluepilled or fakecel.

Anyways these people might doubt some part of the blackpill and they are too afraid to question it because they will be called a troll and cuck etc.

Not every non-blackpilled person is a stubborn cucktear browser. I believe there are many people open to the blackpill but we just discourage discussion.

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

TENNŌ HEIKA BANZAI!
-
96d 14h 49m
Bluepillers out

Witchy_hyena

Witchy_hyena

Banned
-
19d 18h 7m
Bluepilled people would never register here for real anyway so coronabluepills gtfo

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Admiral
-
41d 19h 9m
Think of this site like a Country, if you are going to import immigrants make sure they are good people who are willing to cooperate. If they're troublemakers, then there is no point in having them here. My point is that we should prefer quality over quantity and just mindlessly importing bluepillers simply to raise our numbers is never a good idea.

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
-
10d 3h 40m

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
67d 19h 28m
1. join incels.co
2. be bluepilled :soy: :soy:

IslaVista2014

IslaVista2014

With the intent to inflict death
-
9d 19h 5m
Maybe...

A subforum where guests (non registered) are allowed to confront/discuss the .co members.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT and talk to me
-
37d 23h 44m
nah. It always turns from 1-2 people and then it ends up becoming a sizable minority than a majority.

"Look at those young kids at the border, all war torn and starving. We should let them in!"
20 years later and they're 50% of the area

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
41d 5h 12m
No pls let them stay away from this forum. If they want to join some incel forum that bad that isn't completely blackpilled then go to r/foreveralone, cucktears, looksmaxx or some PUA bs.
Otherwise ideas will just clash and get distorted which will lead to flame wars and raging pissed 13 yr olds everywhere.

BenBerger

BenBerger

Veteran
-
14d 21h 17m
Perhaps a bluepilled section (getto) can be created and only people who proved that they are blackpilled could join the big forum.
Plus it would reflect the desired order in which the bluepilled people are outcasts and not the blackpilled.

Colvin76

Colvin76

-
80d 39m
nah. It always turns from 1-2 people and then it ends up becoming a sizable minority than a majority.

"Look at those young kids at the border, all war torn and starving. We should let them in!"
20 years later and they're 50% of the area

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2020
-
92d 14h 9m
Colvin76

Colvin76

-
80d 39m
Sounds like a pretty good idea ngl
No. Bluepilled incels should NEVER even touch this site. We should not be supporting them in any way.

The forum will end up like a cucked shithole like Incels-net

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2020
-
92d 14h 9m
No. Bluepilled incels should NEVER even touch this site. We should not be supporting them in any way.

A subforum would be separate from the rest of the site, all it would do is turn some bluepillers into blackpillers.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
-
52d 12h 26m
Blackpilled to be on this forum? Not exactly. Not everyone here is blackpilled it seems. But they should be. There's not really a vetting process for being blackpilled so it's at the users discretion to not post any bluepilled utter horseshit. Benefit of the doubt given its impossible to vet.

Colvin76

Colvin76

-
80d 39m
@knajjd said that being blackpilled is required to be here

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autismcel wizard with special powers
-
6d 9h 38m
They can lurk until they are black pilled, but they cannot join until they've accepted the black pill. That's how I feel about it, anyway, but I don't make the rules.

truthpill

truthpill

Major
-
11d 14h 22m

FaceandHFD

FaceandHFD

Wizard
-
20d 10h 23m
Perhaps a bluepilled section (getto) can be created and only people who proved that they are blackpilled could join the big forum.
Plus it would reflect the desired order in which the bluepilled people are outcasts and not the blackpilled.
that's just stupid

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

GrAYcel Overlord
-
40d 18h 45m

It’s up there with having dindunuffincels in incelistan

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

non-existent personality disorder
-
32d 2h 29m
you have to be blackpilled but you dont necessarily have to be incel
I think theyll accept blackpilled sexhavers if they dont brag about it ( dont mention it at all ) .

Joelossus

Joelossus

22 y/o, panic attackcel/mentalcel
-
20d 8h 36m
Don't know, tbh. But i don't want any bluepillers or redpillers on here. The forums quality would definitly decrease, if we allowed bluepillers on here.

Einon

Einon

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
53d 42m
as long as youre open to other opinions youre good