curry manlet
★★★★★
31d 22h 37m
curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

curry manlet
★★★★★
31d 22h 37m
His profile isn’t availablle, nor is it verified. Wonder what’s the story with him.
If you're talking abot seargent he is the owner of this site, and speculated to be a joo

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
117d 6h 43m
Isn't one of the rules that non incels can join but they have to respect and pretend to be an incel or something
Yes, but you can be incel and bluepilled, are those allowed?

Pareg

Pareg

You will shout: "Oh somebody get me out!".
★★★★
27d 9h 20m
I can't find any rule that says you have to be blackpilled, it seems to be commonly accepted that it's disallowed to be bluepilled, but is that really true?

I personally don't mind bluepilled incels joining as long as they have an open mind, It would be a great opportunity to set them straight.
> Bluepilled
> Open minded
Pick one.

Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
168d 7h 32m
You should need to have a black belt too. So we can beat the shit out of cucks.

H

hurdleafterhurdle

Veteran
2d 18h 1m
Incel and blackpill is apple and fruit tree. All incels are blackpilled, not all blackpills are incel. I know guys who are blackpilled and have or have had girls. Some of them have become honorary incel after long dry spells for varying reasons.

Also sub7/8 law is meant to be taken as a metaphor not a hard and fast rule. @Michinomiya Hirohit

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
117d 6h 43m
Incel and blackpill is apple and fruit tree. All incels are blackpilled, not all blackpills are incel. I know guys who are blackpilled and have or have had girls. Some of them have become honorary incel after long dry spells for varying reasons.

Also sub7/8 law is meant to be taken as a metaphor not a hard and fast rule. @Michinomiya Hirohit
I don't agree with that. You think all millions of young men that don't get sex are blackpilled? I'd say maybe 0.1% of all incels are blackpilled. It's very rare to hear people admit the importance of looks and female supremacy in society and how they can't get laid because of it.
maleVirginity.jpg

H

hurdleafterhurdle

Veteran
2d 18h 1m
I don't agree with that. You think all millions of young men that don't get sex are blackpilled? I'd say maybe 0.1% of all incels are blackpilled. It's very rare to hear people admit the importance of looks and female supremacy in society and how they can't get laid because of it.
View attachment 287999
Incel as in "incel" yes, most men are incel or nearcel. But incel as in "Incel", minus the frequent stereotype/connotation of physical and sexual violence, all Incels are blackpilled. Because if you are not blackpilled, you *will* believe everything is your fault and let society shame you for who you are and call you lazy or stupid.

Blackpilling is a form of self-forgiveness and a middle finger to a culture that thinks, wrongly, that all people are born equal

(instead of that people should be treated equally despite being born unequally, our society thinks everyone IS equal to begin with. It's an ugly liberal lie, and conservatives support it too including alt-righters in the sense that they still expect everyone to work at the same level and tell those who can't to buck up or die).

Of course most men have no idea about the blackpill. Imagine the storm if a quarter or more of all men blamed society. We'd have a full out war. Scary...

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
★★★★★
86d 15h 55m
Fuck allowing bluepillers tbh. They can take that elsewhere. They would merely just spread their lies here and poison the place. They can join I guess, but theyd be best to not spread such lies and accept the reasons for their inceldom

Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
168d 7h 32m
You can't be bluepilled, only blueballed.

Cypher

Cypher

Recruit
★★
12h 21m
NO. NO. NO. BLUEPILL INCELS ARE CUCK TRAITORS AND NEED TO GTFO OFF THIS SITE.

If enough Bluepill incels join, they will make this site a complete shithole.
I have seen so many sites ruined by Bluepills.

FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

You and I must fight to survive
-
34d 11h 33m

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★★
17d 3h 57m
Fuck allowing bluepillers tbh. They can take that elsewhere. They would merely just spread their lies here and poison the place. They can join I guess, but theyd be best to not spread such lies and accept the reasons for their inceldom
I wouldn't mind a subforum to debate bluepillers. Many forums have a section dedicated specifically to debating the opposing views.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
73d 1h 30m
I wouldn't mind a subforum to debate bluepillers. Many forums have a section dedicated specifically to debating the opposing views.
I wouldn't mind it either but it's been soundly put down before.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

★★★★★
86d 15h 55m
It's called Reddit.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

★★★★★
86d 15h 55m
Could be said the moderation prevents an actual discussion there
That's true tbh. There are other places where it can be done though. I still don't think it's an overly good idea to just let any random bluepiller possible incel hater on here though. Requires much more moderation and vetting and we all know from previous examples that some people who hate incels like to post stuff to get places shut down

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
73d 1h 30m
That's true tbh. There are other places where it can be done though. I still don't think it's an overly good idea to just let any random bluepiller possible incel hater on here though. Requires much more moderation and vetting and we all know from previous examples that some people who hate incels like to post stuff to get places shut down
All fair points

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Recruit
★★★★★
4d 1h 18m

based

H

hurdleafterhurdle

Veteran
2d 18h 1m
why would u be bluepilled if ur an incel :/
Why would you be incel if you're bluepilled? Bluepill = giving yourself delusional hopes = trying to get women over and over again and failing each time = doing the same things over and over and expecting different results = insanity. Or even if you do different things, once you've exhausted the list a few times, it's still all the same.
Blackpill is not a religion or science or belief. It is a fact backed by both experience and stats. No analysis needed, just straight up life.
Also, .net has bluepillforums and it's not waste. I'm browsing rn and seems fine.
Why is that site censored here btw? Isn't it still owned by the same mod team?