Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you hide inside a character to hide the fact that you're an Incel ?

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
I created a character of myself to ease living among my normies peers. If you ask some of my peers about me they would probably tell you that
I am a heartless bastard,
some kind of slayers,
a degenerate,
rude,
A man that doesn't want to compromise,
that want just sex with them,
that has never loved.

The truth is that is mostly an act, how I talk, how an express about woman, otherwise they would start wondering why I am the only one in the office that doesn't have a girlfriend, the one in the office that have never bring any girl to any party, the only one that has never received a gift, they don't know how a yearn for a meaningful relationship.

But I have to keep with the facade and don't show weakness, otherwise, normies will bully me to hell.

I try not to talk to many people to not give even the slightest of impression of myself

It's over for actorcels

If we don’t hide our real identities we’ll get crucified

I created a character of myself to ease living among my normies peers. If you ask some of my peers about me they would probably tell you that
some kind of slayers,
a degenerate,
rude,
that has never loved.

The truth is that is mostly an act, how I talk, how an express about woman, otherwise they would start wondering why I am the only one in the office that doesn't have a girlfriend, the one in the office that have never bring any girl to any party, the only one that has never received a gift, they don't know how a yearn for a meaningful relationship.

But I have to keep with the facade and don't show weakness, otherwise, normies will bully me to hell.
We call this LARPing, Graycel.
And yes, people LARP all the time to cope with the fact that they are incels. Especially Bluepillers and PUAs.

i did when i was a teen

nope, what you see is what you get.

i dont put on an act, i make perfectly clear I despise normies and wider society.

always been an ugly incel why would i try to fit in?

I really have no reason to hide other than staying out of sight.

The government has made it clear on many occasions that as long as I keep out of sight they'll leave me alone.

Most who enter my territory dont leave alive anyway.

Photo l

some kind of slayers,
a degenerate,
rude,
that has never loved.

All I will say is I despise compulsive liars. Especially if its your own friends. We could never be friends.

sounds like a pretty good personality to have tbh
I try not to talk to many people to not give even the slightest of impression of myself
the less info normies have on you the more they use projections of their own bullshit to assume the parts they're missing

sounds like a pretty good personality to have tbh

the less info normies have on you the more they use projections of their own bullshit to assume the parts they're missing
You know, normies are so pieces of shi that they will rather engage with criminals, liers, druggies than Incels

Last edited:
You know, normies are so pieces of shi that they will rather engage with criminals, liars, druggies that Incels
i've come to believe it's not their "fault." they're just robots running lines of code. cockroaches with more complicated responses to environmental stimuli that we call emotion. they don't have any agency, they're simply carrying out what their DNA commands, unaware that the ego they think is "me" that they think makes decisions is a helpless passenger with no actual power over what decisions are made.

you're right though, if foids have more respect for the serial killers in prison they send love letters to than an incel trying his best to be what he's told makes him a "good person," there's zero reason to try to be a good person at all. the way you're acting now would guarantee you pussy if you were chad and that's the unfairness that makes procreating a sin and life itself a curse and why it should be purged from this EaRth.

This is mental illness if you LARP like this.

Yeah, I'm more of a cold hardass than a lonely loser.

If you truly are an incel they can tell it's an act just by looking at you