Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you hoard money?

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
I think many incels like to save alot of money and just hoard it. We only spend it on copes that are necessary. I personally get depressed when I spend money. Anyone else same?

I have lots with nothing to spend it on atm

You and me both, buddy boyo

I try to save as much as possible

It's easy for incels to save because they don't have any rosties to spend it on.

i have been spending lots of money for drinking and smoking weed nowdays, I should probably slow down tbh but i still do have lots saved up from school money and wageslaving money since i was forced to work when I was 16

I try to but I get into situations where I'm forced to give money away to things cuz I come from poor family so I have to do everything myself.

I don't have a lot of money because i don't work but yes the little i have it's precious to me i think if i would wageslave i would do the same thing tbh i hate to use my money unless it's completely necessary. That's why i don't think i can be a betabuxx, i would never waste my money on a retarded roastie

I have lots with nothing to spend it on atm

I don’t even know what to buy anymore. It’s all nice stuff but it bores after a week. Also there is not very much I want to buy tbh in the first place.

I save what my parents givr me