Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you hold back from hitting Femoids?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
I wouldn't do it in public because i'd get beaten up by white knight cucks like ChaddyDaddy from yesterdays post and probably killed even if stacy hit me instead of hard insults
i hit stacy and she hit the floor when i reached my breaking point and got ridiculed for 2 years of school because i did the only right thing in that situation

Remember if there are no cucks around then just kick the bitch into oblivion if she attacks you (Equal rights FTW if a femoid hits you then why not hit back?)

If chad does it he gets into bed with stacy that insulted him for some unknown reason
if an incel does it he has to run away because the entitled bitch would call the cops

Last edited:
i have enough self control to not do anything that stupid in public

Of course, the matriarchy would kill me if I did.

What kind of question is that? Do you think I just go around punching people in the face?

What kind of question is that? Do you think I just go around punching people in the face?
not randomly, only with a reason m8

everyone has a breaking point and i'm just saying there's nothing wrong with breaking the"foids are untouchable"standard

Foids avoid me like a plague, and despite everything they do is ragefuel to me and I feel like they're directly shitting on me, I know that if I retaliate I'm so fucked.

If she insults you , spit her, steal his phone, things like that.

not randomly, only with a reason m8

everyone has a breaking point and i'm just saying there's nothing wrong with breaking the"foids are untouchable"standard
I see. I feel like punching everyone tho >_>
But yeah I'd punch a girl if she attacked me first. If she uses words I use words. If she uses hands I use hands. If she calls me ugly I pull out an AR-15 and obliterate her cranium etc.

I'd drop kick a hoe if she put her hands on me, then kill the whiteknights.
i have enough self control to not do anything that stupid in public
:soy:

i never got to say it, but thanks for the AK, Bourbon

Hitting femoids is illegal, and may result in having problems. So only real hERoes can do that