Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you ignore someone?

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Do you ignore any user here and if yes whom and why?

I do not ignore anyone. Wouldn't know why I would do that.

Yes I’m not tagging them because it’s pointless. I ignore braggers, racist, normies; when I can’t be bothered to read what they write anymore.

Not really no, except for fakecels I guess but they get banned quickly

Nope, I try my best to be in good relations with everyone here.

Yeah @FeminismsCancer
And I'm about to ignore half the forum here because youre all toxic cunts who shitpost the same discussions evryday

Yeah @FeminismsCancer
And I'm about to ignore half the forum here because youre all toxic cunts who shitpost the same discussions evryday
I thought about ingoring this user becuase of his zoophilia posts. Fucking gross. But I want to keep an eye on that weirdo.

I added @Akarin and @Indari
Toxic weebcels.

Only fagcels ignore users.

And now I can freely insult and you won't get sad you goatfucker
36HTEnu.gif

Yeah @FeminismsCancer
Oh thank goodness you asked for permaban anyway, you lowly sandnigger with the IQ of a goat. Good riddance motherfucker.

I would if thread conversations made sense, but instead you see someone seemingly replying to nobody.

Yeah @FeminismsCancer
I thought about ingoring this user becuase of his zoophilia posts. Fucking gross. But I want to keep an eye on that weirdo.
It's weird how people are so judgemental on an INCEL forum. I would expect this sort of behavior on reddit, but not here.