Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you keep your curtains open

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
I keep them open 24/7

Nope, I actually use the special blackout curtains that make my room dark, it helps me to sleep at night without any light inside of my living area. Though I do actually enjoy the sunlight during the day pewpew.

No, closed all day because of light sensitivity, i only open them at night

Yes, always open

dont need uv light hitting my anime figures, ngl

I dont have curtains

Closed i have thin curtains

nope. darkness 24/7

Nope, I actually use the special blackout curtains that make my room dark, it helps me to sleep at night without any light inside of my living area. Though I do actually enjoy the sunlight during the day pewpew.

closed, I hate sunlight

Recently I've shut them due to builders being extremely close by

my shades/curtains are always shut. Kind of a mind fuck though since my room is already in the shadows of the building so its 24/7 Dark in my room, though I usually have a lamp on.

My shutters are constantly lowered. The reason for this is simple. In the next house (around 10 meters distance at most) lives some 8/10 teenage girl and her room is right opposite to my bedroom. I noticed her at the window from time to time. When I was still smoking on the balcony she casually saw me and lowered her shutters immediately.

Her faggot 18yo lanky tallfag boyfriend saw me one morning when I was sweeping the backyard and he shot me some stupid looks with a big grin on his face. He wished me a good morning and left. Skinny pussy. I hate him and his stupid grin so much. What's more is that he always parks his damn car right next to our driveway on the sidewalk.

When I'm not in the room yeah. Also open my window, hate stuffy rooms.

no it freaks me out