Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you know anyone in real life who supports ethots?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Just curious what interacting with such people are like

I don't know anybody in real life, so no.

Tell me about this ethot patron in detail, what does he look like, what are his stories, how incel is he compared to you?

Tell me about this ethot patron in detail, what does he look like, what are his stories, how incel is he compared to you?
He has no job and uses his centrelink money to pay for girls patreon. Couldnt afford to eat once and was asking his 'friends' for money cause he wasted his on ewhores. Says egirl cosplayers "work had and are inspirational"

Was khhv last time i saw him 4 years ago and im 99% sure hes khhv now. Owns a nintendo switch and is 'pangender' now, whatever that shit means

He has no job and uses his centrelink money to pay for girls patreon. Couldnt afford to eat once and was asking his 'friends' for money cause he wasted his on ewhores. Says egirl cosplayers "work had and are inspirational"

Was khhv last time i saw him 4 years ago and im 99% sure hes khhv now. Owns a nintendo switch and is 'pangender' now, whatever that shit means
WHAT A SICK SAD WORLD. The second you think you have it rough, you hear stories like this sad sack.

Nah, the people I know irl don't know about that stuff

No, I barely communicate with anyone to begin with.