Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you know how to adult?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
Long story short I was kicked out of my apartments and now I have to move to another apartment. These new apartments don't take cash though. They only take checks. I've never written a single check in my entire life. How would I even start? If I go to my bank will they teach me? It feels like this is a crucial part of adulting that nobody ever taught me.

Do you guys feel the same way with other things? What adult things did you never learn?
I feel so upset with myself. Akin to a manchild trying to play pretend adult. So pathetic.

write a letter to the bank

Just move in anyway

google it? ive never written one either

Google is your friend.

you are on the internet
the internet has billions if not trillions of websites
im fairly sure one of them can tell you how to write a check

not really. i need to get my shit together b4 uni

Yes I have over 500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 pesos and I am a 10/10 with giga chad status among friends I fucked every femoid on earth and ran my own company selling my fucking advice for 40000000000000 pesos I now live on the top of the chad food pyramid and have reached god hood.
In other words no I don't know jack shit.

"how to adult" go back to reddit

you are on the internet
the internet has billions if not trillions of websites
im fairly sure one of them can tell you how to write a check

I don´t know how to send a package through mail. Every time I have bought clothes that didn´t fit I never shipped it back to get the right size or get my money back because it seems like an impossible task to me.

We never adult, that's what makes us losers in society

How to write a cheque:

https://www.immihelp.com/newcomer/writing-a-check-tips.html

For renting an apartment, usually you have to date the cheque to a future date. Eg. You might give cheques labelled:

Oct 1, 2018
Nov 1, 2018
Dec 1, 2018
Jan 1, 2019

Etc. And the landlord will cash them each month of your lease.

>how to adult
C61