Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you know of anyone who committed suicide because of inceldom?

• Thread starter African Americancel
  • Start date
A

African Americancel

Banned
-
I only know of one incident in the UK of an Asian guy (and don't include mass shooters)

>90% of male ropers between the age of 15 - 35 were incels.

Once in a while I see a suicide in the metro, check out the dude's face, think to myself there's no way that bro wasn't a fellow incel I should present my honors to.

Yes, I do. There was this guy who was very smart and hardworking in school, math whiz, very intelligent. Had great success in schooling, finished great college, even tried his hand in politics. But he wasn't happy because besides that, he had nothing else in life. He was always alone and rejected, people used him through school only to help them with math and stuff. He was aslo badly bullied, so you get the picture. Complete fucking outcast. So one day he drove to a village near his hometown, found a spot and tried to rope himself, but rope snapped. After that he jumped from a cliff, leaving two suicide notes behind.

The other 10% lost their girl to Chad.
Zq7.gif