Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you know what your ancestors did?

• Thread starter Neverbeentouchedcel
  • Start date
Neverbeentouchedcel

Neverbeentouchedcel

Recruit
★★★★
Mine were town watchmen and Carters.

I have no idea.I don't know my ethnicity.

Beating canned virgin germans and their priests of jewish god

Muamblet

My grandfather's grandather was royal chief chef.

they didn't realize their genetic line and surname would end with me

Mine were ugly

Too many of my ancestors died during ww2, my families history basically began 1945 and nothing special happened since then.

Fishermen and farmers.

They lived in Silesia as farmers (Former Prussian territory which now belongs to Poland after WW2) fought filthy communists in WW2 and after that in resistance. Some relatives still live there, some like my parents moved in the 80s to South Germany after they got fed up with communism.

they probably drank themselves to death

They were judges, lawyers, politicians, farmers, hunters, fishermen, carpenters and soldiers.
Really, pretty much everything.

My great grandad from my mother side was most likely a communist, even though he has always told me he was related to some form of Western Cossack type of group without elabing too much which can only imply the SS Cossacks. So I am stuck between what they might be.

But from my father side most likely Nazi due to their more central roots.

they were sexhavers for sure

Depends on which side. My mother side was all farmers, my father's side had a lot of soldiers and craftsmen

They fucked and had descendance

They had sex - something I've never done and, barring a complete miracle, will never do.

Well some of mine lived in America and were Cherokee, so that's cool. Others were Irish and European, so i imagine a bunch of shit could have happened that i don't know about. And i'm also part Spanish, so i can only hope some of my Conquistador boys fucked a bunch of native south american girls.
Yet here i sit here and rot in my bedroom :incel:

besides having sexy times idk

They were losers like me, probably.

my ancestor as far as i know was man who stole bread then was shipped to australia then was hung thats as much as i was told by relatives it did not suprise me as my family has criminal blood in our veins

He was a knight in sultanate who procreated with 5 wives. That's why my extended family is massive