Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you like conspiracy theories?

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
I enjoyed it in the past, until I dropped the plug that is a tremendous nonsense for incels.

if the theory is false, you're just wasting your time on a false thing.

but if it is true and there really is a threat, why bother? Do you want to save the world so that it gets better for chads and stacys? because, being someone with bad genetics, whether the world is good or not. for you, it will still be bad anyway.

There's interesting ones out there. A lot of chaos can happen if they're uncovered which is always fun. But sadly it's ridiculed to be into conspiracy theories despite the fact that as recently as last month it was uncovered that the CIA and pharma companies were intentionally infecting people in central America to test their medicine

True and same mostly. At first I was fascinated with them but now their old news since I've come across most of the well known one's a while ago and it's not like you can uncover any new information for yourself.or even do anything about it for that matter. The struggles of daily life have a tendency to stomp out a persons sense of curiosity after a while.

Yes but I dislike that that term serves as an umbrella term both to retarded shit (Flat Earth) and 100% proved and verifiable shit (Jews control the mainstream media).

i mean I used to watch those "illuminati confirmed" videos a while back

In the eyes of the society, the Blackpill probably is a conspiracy theory to them

I like some of them are interesting but not all

Theres too many to just lump them together

There was skeletons found on the moon. But! The moon landing was fake.

It's just entertainment to me even if it's all true not gonna do anything about it.

Not really tbh

I liked when I was a kid (13) but then I started thinking they were dumb

Yes, some are fun.

Conspiracy theories and religions only resonate in individuals with to sensitive pattern recognition.

I don´t believe in that stuff, one of the benefits of autism.

Yes, I mostly believe in UFO cover-ups.
Yes but I dislike that that term serves as an umbrella term both to retarded shit (Flat Earth) and 100% proved and verifiable shit (Jews control the mainstream media).

Yes, let's go into another and say that some of these ridiculous theories are made to discredit the true ones.

resonate in individuals with to sensitive pattern recognition.

Uhmm what the fuck are you actually trying to say here??

Can you correct that and word it properly?

Aliens from space are fake as hell. I do believe in them because I saw the ships before. But i believe they are more interdimensional beings.

Probably the biggest conspiracy to really get a hold of is flat earth. once one realizes it's a possibility, it lifts the veil on many things.

Aliens from space are fake as hell. I do believe in them because I saw the ships before. But i believe they are more interdimensional beings.

Probably the biggest conspiracy to really get a hold of is flat earth. once one realizes it's a possibility, it lifts the veil on many things.
I agree. aliens are most forced meme ever. some people believe in this shit is extremly retard

In the eyes of the society, the Blackpill probably is a conspiracy theory to them
Mainly just a politically incorrect truth, like IQ differences between races. Nobody denies it (except IT), everyone deep down knows it's true, but it causes problems so we don't bring it up often in public discussion.

No they make me feel too paranoid.

but which ones ? not alien ones i guess
Well for example I've been watching this YouTube channel called Power of God g2g. He's a very religious guy who tries to convince you the devil is everywhere, everything on tv is subliminal satanic/ homosexual brainwash, etc. He's full of shit but sometimes that sort of stuff makes me paranoid.

Well for example I've been watching this YouTube channel called Power of God g2g. He's a very religious guy who tries to convince you the devil is everywhere, everything on tv is subliminal satanic/ homosexual brainwash, etc. He's full of shit but sometimes that sort of stuff makes me paranoid.

TV is brainwash though. People from 100 years ago would never even think about changing genders. It's only tolerated because we are tought to believe it's normal by (((them))).

TV is brainwash though. People from 100 years ago would never even think about changing genders. It's only tolerated because we are tought to believe it's normal by (((them))).
Yeah I agree. I try not to look too deeply into it though.

I sort of like watching them.. like the 911 conspiracy.. I usually watch em when im in bed trying to sleep.
I used to be so fascinated with paranormal activities but now realize its just fake bullshit

Reminds me of Q. It's all conspiracy theories, although it's still interesting.

I have created my own conspiracy theories. A)David Icke's name can be found encoded into 9/11
B)Jack the ripper's killings were a spell to venus.
C)the eye and pyramid on the back of the dollar bill refer to Shiva who is secretly the devil.

Even if they are true I can't do anything about it so I don't give a damn.

I enjoy researching potential conspiracies. I'm addicted to finding socially unacceptable truths, like the blackpill.