Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you like gore?

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
i like videos of executions and suicides

I like anything that involves anger, hatred, rage, despair. As an incel you can't help but hate humanity and yourself aling with it.

I'm ambivalent towards gore. I don't take pleasure in watching others suffer, but I have watched out of curiosity. It doesn't really gross me out or make me feel anything.

Only when I'm depressed.

So always.

When I first start watching, I have to continue watching more. It's more of a curiosity thing. I don't really enjoy it per se, but it doesn't fuck with my head or make me feel bad or anything, as long as it's not children being killed or animals being hurt.

As long as it's happening to a woman sure.

Most of the time, yes.

incelman said:
I like anything that involves anger, hatred, rage, despair. As an incel you can't help but hate humanity and yourself aling with it.

tbh most gore are either accidents or cold executions so no anger there.

I like videos of torture and people killing other people..

not into suicides and executions, these are just boring

I browse bestgore like youtube.

Zyros said:
tbh most gore are either accidents or cold executions so no anger there.

I just imagine there was some emotional motivation behind it

ive seen them all i used to watch alot but im completely desensitized to it so i dont watch anymore. i dont enjoy it kinda i just have a morbid curiosity that controls me

Not really, i like Isis combat footage but not the executions but it's mostly for the combat footage, not the gore.

I used to jack off only on gore. Now I'm healed and that is behind me, I've been cured.

I like it when it's women dying.

I don't actively look for that stuff but I'm not disgusted when I see it

I never look for it but meh from what i've seen so far it doesn't seem to affect me.