Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you like knajjd?

Disappointing

Disappointing

Not here
-
Do you think he's a good mod?

Yeah, why not?

Images 9

i love all the moderators here

The fact the he had posted his pictures on internet means he is an attention seeking faggot. But he hasn't been unfair against me, so I am indifferent.

He does his job the proof is that i tested him by posting chad worshipping post and it was removed directly and i got 10% warning
So yeah he really does his job for the most part.

he's a good mod

He did permaban the two foids here after the other mods refused to do so

Literally who?

Hes fine even though hes a turk with normie looks. He keeps the forum free of homosexuals and trannies. For that he has my respect

Faggit cuck nigger cock sucker don't deserve love.

I don’t like any of those glowniggers cucks

yeah having a sexy foid for an avi is so gay.
I never understand how a fag can have a guy on his avi yet call others gay jfl
also
Idlevillagercel
Bummer drummers avi is clearly just a joke but I agree that having a nonugly guy as your avatar is gay as fuck. For example, look at this fag: @Blacktarpill JFL

Bummer drummers avi is clearly just a joke but I agree that having a nonugly guy as your avatar is gay as fuck. For example, look at this fag: @Blacktarpill JFL
Keep mentioning me nov42020 cel.

of course not, he's a fakecel larper and I hate gl people

The other mods a bunch of fags, they didn't ban the other trolls because they needed a reason and proof that they are females, but knajjd didn't even care and perma banned them as soon as he logged in.
Based

He deserves credit for smiting homosexuals and whores.
You think Adam Lanza is not ugly? Are you crazy?
BE85BA71 E428 4719 BB48 0B3F56F9B5D9

He deserves credit for smiting homosexuals and whores.

You think Adam Lanza is not ugly? Are you crazy?
View attachment 375736
I found out who he was today after I made this comment. I've already formally apologized to blacktarpit, the dude looks like a youtuber with the hoodie on. Cut me some slack, I don't live in jewmerica bro tbhngltbhtbh

I found out who he was today after I made this comment. I've already formally apologized to blacktarpit, the dude looks like a youtuber with the hoodie on. Cut me some slack, I don't live in jewmerica bro tbhngltbhtbh
Understood.

The other mods a bunch of fags, they didn't ban the other trolls because they needed a reason and proof that they are females, but knajjd didn't even care and perma banned them as soon as he logged in.
But were @Sincere and @Silly Truecel actually females? I have been accused of being a female in the early days of .co and it was always a lie perpetuated by the morons on here and boy, do we have many morons on here.

Because you acted soy.
You weren't here in the early days of .co, so you can't say why they were like that. In reality, because I am Islamic I always tried not to generalize all people; especially women. I never called all of them whores, I defended "our sisters" vehemently but for what? Those bitches were always rude to me for no reason and were nice to white or black kafirs. Jfl at those sluts.

Exactly. Even abaya-wearing bitches were rude to me but nice to mulatto kafirs and saying things like "I'll text you" (supposedly for school-related things despite there being a groupchat for the class already.) Just lol. Stupid whore, I hope some racist rips off her abaya and spits on her.

Yes, he is highly based and banned sincere and sillytruecel .

based af

He is funny as fuck

Yes

Very Based Mod

He is based and hates gay shit. Of course.

Yes I like little Türk man, he is friendly moderator.

ID tier thread ngl