Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you like new rules

Do you like new rules

• Yes

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 29 80.6%

• Total voters
Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
So many arguments going on about new rules,I wonder how many of you like-dislike new rules.

No man. The rules are too arbitrary and vague and allows mods to ban anyone they wish.

There's nothing I like more than rules, especially new ones.

Tbhtbh what we have new rules tbhtbh what are people complaining about? Jfl ded srs ngl

Tbhtbh what we have new rules tbhtbh what are people complaining about? Jfl ded srs ngl
you're probably immune since you're close with the mods. It's been a massacre for the rest of us.

They dont do anything to combat the actual problem (this is without even getting into that theyre selectively enforced)

you're probably immune since you're close with the mods. It's been a massacre for the rest of us.
Mods are still objective and I've gotten warnings before tbhtbh ded srs what rules have changed? Jfl I just noticed no alts and added text to no bragging ._.

Mods are still objective and I've gotten warnings before tbhtbh ded srs what rules have changed? Jfl I just noticed no alts and added text to no bragging ._.
its the "low effort" rule.

I've never seen @Insomniac break any rules before this change. He's one of the most easygoing people on this site.

its the "low effort" rule.

I've never seen @Insomniac break any rules before this change. He's one of the most easygoing people on this site.
Ded srs tbhtbh I myself can't judge tbhngl have to know what specific post he was warned for, what if he was banned for something differently? Dedly srs

I know what he was banned for. He said "damn, riced" in this thread:
https://incels.is/threads/stpeach-cucking-her-asian-husband.105875/
giphy.gif
ded srs

Then idk "damn riced" seemed to be on topic tbhtbh
Edit:dedsrs
Dedsrs

Last edited:
is his rulebreaking supposed to be overlooked because he's close to a ban? he's been warned many times, and even earlier today i said to him "keep the two wording to offtopic and you should be fine". it's his own fault.

(and he said "riced", for the record)
you've been giving those bullshit warnings in off-topic too.

Poll looks funny af
Yes
Votes: 1 14.3%
Guess who's that.

as eskimocel said, low effort threads will always have low effort responses. that's how it should be. i understand this rule when it comes to high effort blackpill threads but not 3 word off topic ones
I know what he was banned for. He said "damn, riced" in this thread:
https://incels.is/threads/stpeach-cucking-her-asian-husband.105875/
that thread for example, doesn't take much effort to link a tweet and ctrl+v a sentence from the tweet. this will inevitably draw in low effort responses

as eskimocel said, low effort threads will always have low effort responses. that's how it should be. i understand this rule when it comes to high effort blackpill threads but not 3 word off topic ones

that thread for example, doesn't take much effort to link a tweet and ctrl+v a sentence from the tweet. this will inevitably draw in low effort responses
I agree. Rip eskimocel.

Too strict and arbitrary and too harsh.

Can anyone fill me in whats the new rules?

@Insomniac just got banned again rip.

Also you cant say things like "go...".
Rip insomniac, damn he was really chill.

And yeah the second part is really bad imo, as much as I understand the recent criminals have brought much attention to incel communities, and the moderation have to tame the community to allow it to continue running. But "go **" was the pinnacle of incel humor and censoring it is essentially erasing a part of the incel culture and language. A sad but necessary change.

The ``rules`` are shit because they do not exist for the good of the community and to keep out outsiders, but are simply meant to control and regulate incel behavior.

Yes, somewhat. It's kind of annoying to see people spam "cope" and "tbhtbh" and "go ER" on every thread.

I don't really have a problem with the current rules, though I don't want there to be more rules instated.

The ''new rules'' are doing more bad than good in the overall forum quality. We need a safe place which we feel as home...

No, I hate the direction this site has taken, everything's gone to shit.

No, they are shit. Everyone is getting banned left and right.

No tbh. I'm not a huge fan of low effort, three letter posts, but I think outside of spam people should have the right to post like that. And the popularity of people like @Ritalincel shows that lots of people enjoy low effort posters.

Yes I love new rules, please force new rules upon me, I love it

No, i like being able to say "go ER" and "it's over". Always makes me laugh

The ``rules`` are shit because they do not exist for the good of the community and to keep out outsiders, but are simply meant to control and regulate incel behavior.
if it was up to the "community", gambler, tellem-t, zesto, iamhopeless, whogivesafucc and whatever other shitposting LARPer would have been unbanned long ago and this place would have been r9k times two. people don't know what is good for themselves.

if it was up to the "community", gambler, tellem-t, zesto, iamhopeless, whogivesafucc and whatever other shitposting LARPer would have been unbanned long ago and this place would have been r9k times two. people don't know what is good for themselves.

yes and you and your toady cocksucking mod friend do

based!

yes and you and your toady cocksucking mod friend do

based!
why do you keep saying "friend" as if it's something bad? all of the mod team are friends with each other. you jealous about him getting mod or what?

it certainly seems that way to me UwU~... i can't see any other reason for you to dislike him enough to put that on your signature...

try to reform and perhaps you too can be mod with enough repentance. don't envy, it's a sin.

it certainly seems that way to me UwU~... i can't see any other reason for you to dislike him enough to put that on your signature...

try to reform and perhaps you too can be mod with enough repentance. don't envy, it's a sin.

it's not even about him specifically, it's about the general recipe to become a mod nowadays i guess

has nothing to do with him personally actually

it's not even about him specifically, it's about the general recipe to become a mod nowadays i guess

has nothing to do with him personally actually
saying that he spreads gay shit and has become mod simply because he's friends with me and sergeant is very personal and damning.

go ahead, tell me. who would you have modded?

@idkwattodowithlife
is that a joke or are you being serious? you tell me that we've modded someone who spreads gay shit around, and you suggest THAT guy? that guy, whose entire persona was that he acts like a gay and roleplays as a tranny/female? that guy, who would have been banned on his very first gay post, had the rules been as severe as they are now? jesus christ.

Last edited by a moderator:
is that a joke or are you being serious? you tell me that we've modded someone who spreads gay shit around, and you suggest THAT guy? that guy, whose entire persona was that he acts like a gay and roleplays as a tranny/female? that guy, who would have been banned on his very first gay post, had the rules been as severe as they are now? jesus christ.

i mean, isn't that exactly like who the new mod is? he's an old member too and high iq too so it's even better :p

i mean, isn't that exactly like who the new mod is? he's an old member too and high iq too so it's even better :p
Am I a woman? Well, the only way around incels.is is not to mention you're a woman, even the admin admits this. Yes, they maybe femalecels possibly lurking around incels.is (you and others maybe correct on that), you have the rights to be as judgmental as you want. Its also healthy to be skeptical at times.
If I were to have sex with a trap, but I'll probably would let it butt fuck me instead
I'll probably take one for the team. I'll probably be the trap and you guys could do the fucking.
no offense to this guy, he seems to be sort of better about it nowadays but the fact is that he was and pretty much still is an attention whoring, gay pushing, female roleplaying status seeker. the exact sort of locust that has preyed upon r9k and made it to what it currently is. anyway, the point is that cocksucker has nothing of this sort. you and your kind claim he's gay simply because of his nickname and because he's not your friend, when he's NEVER gay posted once. go ahead, find something gay that he's said.

no offense to this guy, he seems to be sort of better about it nowadays but the fact is that he was and pretty much still is an attention whoring, gay pushing, female roleplaying status seeker. the exact sort of locust that has preyed upon r9k and made it to what it currently is. anyway, the point is that cocksucker has nothing of this sort. you and your kind claim he's gay simply because of his nickname and because he's not your friend, when he's NEVER gay posted once. go ahead, find something gay that he's said.

his name is literally gay lmao