Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you like your life apart from the fact that youre incel?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Im thinking that I pretty much like my life

I like what I study, I dont mind my living situation and theres lots of things I would still like to do

That said the fact that Im incel kind of ruins it all

I dont think I will ever get a gf and it makes me sad to think that basically if I suicidemaxx Ill have to throw all of this other stuff away that Ive worked so hard on over the years all over this one thing

Such pity, its like missing one lego brick which makes the whole rest of the set which is perfectly good trash

For the most part I guess. Waging sucks, but I have a decently easy job and I spend most of it dicking around. Always preferred my own company anyway so I am able to cope with a doll.

I hate my life

No, very lonely, no fun and waging is shit.

no, i'm still poor, and pretty genetically low IQ, i almost failed geometry in 9th grade even though i studied like 4 hours for everything. my parents are also retarded and my family is boring and shitty,

Well I guess you guys will find it pretty easy to suicide then

My biggest fear is being reincarnated as one of those artsy faggot types who goes to college to study art and then does nothing with his life

Gonna agree with all brocels above. My life is just boring and I’m too isolated :feelsbadman:

no, i'm still poor, and pretty genetically low IQ, i almost failed geometry in 9th grade even though i studied like 4 hours for everything. my parents are also retarded and my family is boring and shitty,
I often wondered what's it like being low iq or having low iq or blue collar parent? Like I always thought low iq peopp don't know they are low iq no?

Disregarding the incel situation.
I wish I had friends. Just some people to hang out with and share similar tastes in hobbies and stuff.

I often wondered what's it like being low iq or having low iq or blue collar parent? Like I always thought low iq peopp don't know they are low iq no?

i think most of us know, we can just tell by how hard we have to work in school to get half the grades of people who never study. i also took an IQ test (the mesna norway one). my mom is lower IQ than me because of mental disorder, and i can tell my dad is as well because of extremely stupid decisions, his shitty job (insurance agent), listening to him talk, and how he thinks so highly of himself "Muh i could've been a lawyer if i studied here" fucking retard

I like what I study, I dont mind my living situation and theres lots of things I would still like to do

I dont think I will ever get a gf and it makes me sad to think that basically if I suicidemaxx Ill have to throw all of this other stuff away that Ive worked so hard on over the years all over this one thing

Such pity, its like missing one lego brick which makes the whole rest of the set which is perfectly good trash
Previously not as much but I don't mind it, since interests.

i live a great life making money and doing what i want except doing someone i want

Yes, and I'm grateful. I'm probably in the small minority here, but that's mostly because a lot of you are late teens and early 20s NEETs and LDAR professionally. Aside from the absence of sex and romance, my life is quite fulfilling (yes, "COPE"). Physically healthy, intellectually stimulated, financially independent, with a small, tight-knit and trusted social circle.

If I could take a pill that turned off my sex drive without fucking up the rest of my body, I'd take it regularly, even if each pill cost $100. That's honestly the one thing that's holding me back from being completely free. Well, that and laws, but yeah.

Lol no. It has improved slightly due to getting a job I like. Still underpaid for someone my age but it’s not super stressful.

Actually yes, this is a good question and it makes dealing with being an incel easier for sure, but its taken years to get to this point.

No as I have several mental illnesses, I can't even have human relationships which is essentially the point of human life. Also I have added all braggers to my ignore list, people who brag about enjoying life get added to my ignore list. I only wish to read comments from people as miserable as me.

Last edited:
My life would be a lot better without my inceldom. But not the best as I still have to go to school and will have to go to college in a year.

to be incel is to fail at all areas of life so

based. happens to me as well.

Have so many projects and things to do. But life without the love and sex and the cuddle of a JB foid is so unbereable for me it makes no sense.
Biology is fucked up and life is pathetic. This inferior beings capable of destroying everything cause they're uncapable of giving affection.
Yes, and I'm grateful. I'm probably in the small minority here, but that's mostly because a lot of you are late teens and early 20s NEETs and LDAR professionally. Aside from the absence of sex and romance, my life is quite fulfilling (yes, "COPE"). Physically healthy, intellectually stimulated, financially independent, with a small, tight-knit and trusted social circle.

If I could take a pill that turned off my sex drive without fucking up the rest of my body, I'd take it regularly, even if each pill cost $100. That's honestly the one thing that's holding me back from being completely free. Well, that and laws, but yeah.
I envy you.

Life as an extreme loner has no meaning. is not posible to feel ok for me

Last edited:
I envy you.

Life as an extreme loner has no meaning. is not posible to feel ok for me

Don't. Envy doesn't get you anywhere. It's not even a positive motivator to help you maxx out something.

I lucked out, because loneliness doesn't affect for me for some reason. Maybe it does, but I'm not feeling it.

After very nearly dying last year, I'm happy to still be here. Kicking alcohol after 20 years and finally ending my 5 and a half year Homelesscel streak mean I'm quite happy, yeah.

Yes, but it doesn't matter because I'm lonely. If I got a gf my life would go from shit to perfect.

Yes, but it doesn't matter because I'm lonely. If I got a gf my life would go from shit to perfect.
The story of my life

A gf is like a multiplier, not having one multiplies everything by 0 so no matter how much I like or enjoy my life otherwise 0 times anything is still 0

It comes and goes.

Sometimes, usually the morning, I feel great. Like I'm looking forward to the rest of the day, thinking about what copes I'll dive into and stuff, enjoying the freedom of my NEET lifestyle.

But then there's the evening, when I realize I didn't do shit all day and I'm trying to sleep but I just can't. I keep trying, lying in the dark, trying to get rid of the unpleasant thoughts, and often, I fail.

I dont mind my living situation and theres lots of things I would still like to do

trash
Same

How often do you change your avi

I swear I remember you had that anime girl yesterday
Not that often. I changed like 15 times in 2 years and 4 months.

Yeah I don't to look at women anymore, not even 2D. I don't want to tempt others either.

Don't. Envy doesn't get you anywhere. It's not even a positive motivator to help you maxx out something.

I lucked out, because loneliness doesn't affect for me for some reason. Maybe it does, but I'm not feeling it.
you know. Its a true trace of my autism and my big problems with inceldom and so on... I allways wandered: Why loneliness affects me so much? There is other people who dont seem to be so affected by it.

Everything is fine

My life is great!
Everything is fine!

Depends on the day of the week.

Yes. I think my life is better than at least 99% of people's.

No, very lonely, no fun and waging is shit.
No my life is unbearable.
I wish I could say I had a job in something I enjoyed but no. It pays and is tolerable. I still feel sad looking outside, the screen in front of me keeps me alive. Life will just get worse as I age, and start experiencing loss of vision and joint pain.

Can't say that I have a passion for something either, because I can't say I really have developed full personality because of my childhood upbringing. This is the only place I can still connect with people. I came too late to experience things that might have shaped my course, never touched sport, games, tv, clubs as a kid. Just because ethnic upbringing.

I barely have anime cope, video game cope is non existent.

I need way more money so i can retire and just spend my time hiking and walking through places and then life will be bearable

Yes, I live in a very comfortable situation, my only problem is my appearence tbh

No, and it's becoming more and more unbearable with each passing year.

Every aspect of my life is shit, so no, I don’t really like my life.