Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do you like yourself?

fedcel

fedcel

Recruit
★★
I really couldn't be much uglier, randomized sliders in RPG character creation tier aesthetics. if I use one of those picture apps that show you what you would look like if your face was perfectly symmetrical on either side, it looks like 2 different gamecube aliens, one has a big triangle nose, the other barely has one. it's so fucked up that this could happen to a man.

goes without saying this impacts my day to day life, let alone anything romantic. I still don't loathe myself though. I get mad about it, just never at myself, some things I experience make me want to start k****** p*****, but I am getting better at self control. if I ever rope it will be out of boredom of the game rather than the "everyone would be better off without me" meme (soyicide). I'm cool with myself, but jfl at my life because of how I look.

anyone relate? discuss/share ur thots

I like myself enough that I want to reproduce.

If you answer yes, you are a fakecel

I like myself enough that I want to reproduce.
This. But I still despise the fact that my mother conceived such a genetic failure (short, inherited eye circles, autism).

Well i like me on the inside but not as much on the outside.

This. But I still despise the fact that my mother conceived such a genetic failure (short, inherited eye circles, autism).
i need to make a backup of myself so i keep affecting the world.

seeing as no one gives a shit about me except my parents it’s hard to give a shit about myself and think positively about myself

im not self loathing if thats what ur asking but im also aware of my facial shortcomings.

No one will ever love me as much as i do

Sounds like a waste of time.

no i try to avoid looking in the mirror at all costs

my parents care about me
entering my thread to drop this mognuke. mods?

im not self loathing if thats what ur asking but im also aware of my facial shortcomings.
does that awareness make you feel genuinely inferior to others? I want to know how being inkwell impacts the way you perceive yourself.

Lol...No
If it wasn't for the fact that I had a family amd liabilities I'd pitch myself of a balcony rn...Im not even just saying this either

I'm 25 yrs old working a dead end job. Every single time I've tried to cold/hot approach a foid either a) they take my phone number and delete it or b) the most famous catchphrase out of all: "I have a boyfriend." And it doesn't matter whether is an ethnifoid or a whitefoid, I get the same generic responses and reactions across the board.
I really couldn't be much uglier, randomized sliders in RPG character creation tier aesthetics. if I use one of those picture apps that show you what you would look like if your face was perfectly symmetrical on either side, it looks like 2 different gamecube aliens, one has a big triangle nose, the other barely has one. it's so fucked up that this could happen to a man.

goes without saying this impacts my day to day life, let alone anything romantic. I still don't loathe myself though. I get mad about it, just never at myself, some things I experience make me want to start k****** p*****, but I am getting better at self control. if I ever rope it will be out of boredom of the game rather than the "everyone would be better off without me" meme (soyicide). I'm cool with myself, but jfl at my life because of how I look.

anyone relate?

i wasn’t trying to humble-brag just expressing my feelings

anyone relate? discuss/share ur thots
Not particularly. But then again, I don't like anyone else too much either. I have come to terms with the person I am. I embraced my faults and weakness and recognized the personality construct that defines who I am right this very moment but that is not to say I accept this as my be all end all.

Every moment of our lives we change and alter; every second we become someone new and the only guiding hand we have are our principles. We derive our ideals from idolized versions of ourselves dwelling deep inside our minds on the blending edge of material and immaterial; the very core of our unique conscious experience. It is the voice in your head, the thoughts and images flashing behind your eyes, all that doesn't exist in material space to which we are confined. We should all strive to manifest our abstract 'self' into reality.

If there is such a thing as 'purpose' in life then that is mine.

Last edited:
I love myself.

Photo l

seeing as no one gives a shit about me except my parents it’s hard to give a shit about myself and think positively about myself
this tbh

I like myself sometimes. Not always.

If you answer yes, you are a fakecel
Low IQ again from the real fakecel.

Ofcourse I like myself, I'm a good guy generally, I'm just ugly and suck at everything I try.

That doesn't sound like someone who likes himself
I don't judge people by how they look or if they're good at sports. I'm not a fucking foid.

You'd understand this if you actually once had a real fucking friend in your life commie.

entering my thread to drop this mognuke. mods?

does that awareness make you feel genuinely inferior to others? I want to know how being inkwell impacts the way you perceive yourself.

not really i dont care what others think of me anymore.

i know im ugly so why would i conform with others what i already know to be true?