Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you listen to normie music?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
what songs if so?

i listen to a lot of Arrested Youth personally, used to like edm but now i find it cringe.

eurobeat maby

I almost exclusively listen to EDM and old early-2000s era k-pop.

Is this normie music?

Yeah, I don't know dubstep. More trance and rave music, sometimes happy hardcore. My music tastes never evolved after high school.

any particular songs?

I like 90's-00's R&B, especially Eminem

I like 90's-00's R&B, especially Eminem

i enjoy some of eminems songs. Particularly Stan/Lose Yourself/Mockingbird/Toy Soldiers/Without Me/Renegade.

yes.
music is music

I only listen to metal and some hard rock, some of the bands I listen to cross into normie territory.

Normie music, mostly eminem rap and late 2000s pop from artists like Rihanna, kayne, lady gaga, katy perry, some skrillex

But that's only a small part of my mostly rock/metal playlist.
I only listen to metal and some hard rock, some of the bands I listen to cross into normie territory.
Ethnic trait

Only old Normie music.

i listen to some pop songs and songs by foids

No it reminds me of what I'm missing

I listen to metal mostly so I don't think so?

Not extremely normie music like generic rap or pop but some pretty successful bands and stuff like that, yeah.

I would say travis scott, lil uzi vert and playboi carti are the most normie people i enjoy, but the music i listen to by them was released a few years ago

Normie music is "diva house" music like Dua Lipa "One Kiss". Diva house is played in gay nightclubs, one of the few remaining venues where people go out regularly, since its illegal to even look at women now. :woke:

So no, I haven't liked any mainstream pop music in a while.

I recall I liked "Adventure of a Lifetime" by Coldplay as it reminded me of walking around London UK blaring from the PA systems in Cafes and tourist areas. @ThoughtfulCel
Suicidefuel when I remember it was released 5 years ago around the same time as the Gorillamaxing lookism.net crew.

Normie music is "diva house" music like Dua Lipa "One Kiss". Diva house is played in gay nightclubs, one of the few remaining venues where people go out regularly, since its illegal to even look at women now. :woke:

So no, I haven't liked any mainstream pop music in a while.

I recall I liked "Adventure of a Lifetime" by Coldplay as it reminded me of walking around London UK blaring from the PA systems in Cafes and tourist areas. @ThoughtfulCel
Suicidefuel when I remember it was released 5 years ago around the same time as the Gorillamaxing lookism.net crew.
I am the only genetically modified gorilla to exist besides my parents. Anyone else claiming to GorillaMax is a fraud

No, aside from classic rock, I pretty much detest all radio music, and any other garbage songs by those bands, too.
I used to listen to them, not much anymore.
Based. Amon Amarth are boring, and it takes a while to realize that.

No. I listen to black metal, martial industrial, neovolk and german music from the first half of the 20th century primarily. I also enjoy what you would call misanthropic music

Depends. I listen to artists considered classics, so that could count. But I don't listen to degenerate mainstream shit.

Mid90s Hip Hop
90s Drum and Bass & Jungle
Techno, timeless Genre tbh
70s Rock
All types of Electronic Music except EDM

I prefer Instrumental Music and Experimental stuff over the traditional over emotional Sing-along style of Pop Music

Only technoldies from the past when drunk

I've avoided listening to The Cure all this time because I thought it was just music for emo faggot normies. Well, what do you know, I stumbled onto their full length albums on Youtube and turns out I just absolutely love their music and wish I had tried listening to them years ago.

View: https://youtu.be/DtQOlErK2bI

Only normie song I can attest of my liking is Pumped Up Kicks since it talks about Columbine.
Other than maybe Nevermind from Dennys Foid Floyd

I listen to a lot of rap, and indie music.
My favourite artists are Dominic Fike, Iann Dior and Aries.

No lol. Fuck normie pop and EDM.

No, too much cringe.

No, mostly just that "How soon is now?" song by The Smiths.

Not really, tiktoktards seem to ruin the songs

The most normie thing I listen to is rock

Music is a normie thing

I like rock 70s 80s 90s and some modern era. I sometimes listen to trap with my brother

I don’t listen to music