Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do You Live By Yourself? If So, Explain Why.

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
I don't live by myself. I wouldn't last a week on my own. I make shit money to afford an apartment. I'm also too high inhib to live by myself. You're gonna laugh but I'm scared to sleep alone in my house when nobody is home. I always hear "creaks" and "thuds" and other noises in my house and the first thing that my brain tells me is that there's someone breaking in. Also, I don't really know anybody else to live with. The few friends I have are annoying. One of my friends has slight autism and doesn't know how to cook, pay bills, drive, wash his clothes, and is forgetful. I don't want to babysit an adult. So he's out of the question. The only person I'd want to live with is my brother but he's 16 and doesn't have a job yet.

Because I don't like people interrupting me when I'm coping.

Yes I live by myself. I am not scared to sleep alone but I know what you mean. I leave a light on in the toilet because I just got used to it but I can sleep in darknes too, I do it when I'm very tired and the light distracts me. Yes it's very scary sometimes. I used to be scaredcel but then one day I just said fuck that shit what is going to happen to me? My life is already shit I don't give a fuck if some ghosts come and eat me or some shit and I stop being scared. To test myself I went out in to a dark forest at night. Was very fucking scared ded srs but I done it anyway. I was still scared but it was a different type of scared now. I am no longer terrified I am just not at ease but I welcomed the fear I no longer want it gone I like it now I accepted it but I still not fully overcome it.

I can’t live by myself because I can barely take care of myself let alone manage to take care of my own home, all alone. If I had a gf she could help me but foids don’t like me so it’s over. Damn foids. They ruin everything.

I still live with my parents ngl

I live by myself because I pretty much have nobody else to live with. I'm not interested in living with some random person, and I really appreciate my alone time, especially after dealing with people all day at work.

No, but I wish I did

I'm scared to sleep alone in my house when nobody is home. I always hear "creaks" and "thuds" and other noises in my house and the first thing that my brain tells me is that there's someone breaking in.
Creaks keep me awake too. Use white noise like a fan. Get a lock on your bedroom door or put a chair against it so the sound of the chair would wake you up. Get a gun to hide under pillow in case actual invader comes

I do. No gf and I have to cause of school

I live by myself because I pretty much have nobody else to live with. I'm not interested in living with some random person, and I really appreciate my alone time, especially after dealing with people all day at work.

People at work make work brutal. I'm dead srs a janitorcel and the only janitor at the place, so thankfully I'm left alone for the most part and nobody is working with me. I just report to my supervisor before I leave.
Creaks keep me awake too. Use white noise like a fan. Get a lock on your bedroom door or put a chair against it so the sound of the chair would wake you up. Get a gun to hide under pillow in case actual invader comes
I do have a gun, I made a post about it :feelshaha:
The lock is a good idea tbh.

Last edited:
I do, if my parents didn't live in a small isolated town but a big city, i'd probably live with them. Too much suifuel to be the loser who still lives in his Mom's basement when you come from a small town where everyone knows everything about you.

Been living alone for over a decade now in the city. At first I was comfortable with the time alone, preferred it mostly but over time, the loneliness has gotten worse. Everything is boring or a chore, I get very little joy out of life nowadays. I've been coped out, life isn't meant to be spent alone in front of a screen, we need positive human interaction, it's necessary for a happy life.

I still live with my parents
Kinda feel pathetic about it at my age

I won't move out until I find a gf :feelsrope:

I don't live by myself. I wouldn't last a week on my own. I make shit money to afford an apartment. I'm also too high inhib to live by myself. You're gonna laugh but I'm scared to sleep alone in my house when nobody is home. I always hear "creaks" and "thuds" and other noises in my house and the first thing that my brain tells me is that there's someone breaking in. Also, I don't really know anybody else to live with. The few friends I have are annoying. One of my friends has slight autism and doesn't know how to cook, pay bills, drive, wash his clothes, and is forgetful. I don't want to babysit an adult. So he's out of the question. The only person I'd want to live with is my brother but he's 16 and doesn't have a job yet.
I live alone and have a handgun that I would promptly use to end the life of anyone who broke in and tried to harm me. There would be no remorse.

I live with my parents but it would be nice to cope alone maybe.

I've lived in my own place for 10 years now. I have kept busy with full time work so I don't mind shelling out the rent, when I have few other obligations. My parents are retired and moved out of state.
No joke I have a lingering skin condition that absolutely requires privacy, it is bad enough trying to go through the workday worried that it is going to flag negative attention to me.
Being home in my abode is this incel's delight, a place to recover from society's expectations and lookism.
No way I am ever going back to normie roommates who bust up the peace of the apartment. :feelshmm:

No man, I live with my mom who wage slaves while I'm still autismbuxxing while in highschool frankly I wish I lived somewhere else besides this apartment, preferably alone.

They don't want me and frankly I don't want to live under their archaic rules where I had to sleep at 8PM and couldn't go out past 5 either. Plus they make food that smells and tastes like barf.

I live alone because I hate other people

I can’t live by myself because I can barely take care of myself let alone manage to take care of my own home, all alone. If I had a gf she could help me but foids don’t like me so it’s over. Damn foids. They ruin everything.

I always liked living alone.

Until i got old. Now it sucks.

But at least i don't have to put up with any shit or kiss anyones ass.

Not scared of anything. Just get bored.

No. I don't want to get constantly mogged by sex-haver roommates.

No , I can't be independent