Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you live by yourself?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23483
  • Start date

Do you live by yourself?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 23483

Deleted member 23483

UncleRuckusCel
-
I live by myself, in an apartment. It’s nice being able to follow my own rules :feelsokman:
Let’s see if there’s any truth to the stereotype that we all dwell in our mothers basement.

I met you at a charity do once. You were surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

Sadly no. I live with parents to save on rent for now. But might move out when fed up enough

Does my doll count? I live by myself in a 1 bedroom, but I fit the stereotype for a long time. Am 35, only been outta the basement since Sep 2018.

I met you at a charity do once. You were surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.
1A0A1058 8BF0 40FA A2A1 388C8AF4C553
FastBananaCeo be like
Does my doll count? I live by myself in a 1 bedroom, but I fit the stereotype for a long time. Am 35, only been outta the basement since Sep 2018.
No man, your doll doesn’t count.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be able to

Good for you man

I have one roommate. But we live on opposite sides of the house and have our own bathrooms, so we are pretty much neighbors.

no, i'm a neetfag

I live with my family

Nope, I am still living in my parents attic.