Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you live in a house or an apartment?

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Post a pic of a similiar looking place if you can.
This is the type of shit I live in.JFL.
Bloki z wielkiej plyty

How about you?

I'm a NEET I live at home with mommy and I'm 28 :feelshmm:

I'm a NEET I live at home with mommy and I'm 28 :feelshmm:
Brutal. What kind of place though? Do you live in a shitty ghetto or are you middle class?

Brutal. What kind of place though? Do you live in a shitty ghetto or are you middle class?
Nah it's not a ghetto, we live in a house. It's a small house but a good size for just us two. Right close to the lake actually, it's nice.

I live in a block of flats. But more modern than yours. From late 90s I think, before that I lived in ones from 70s even worse than yours and when I was little I lived in city center in one of those shitty pre war building where 90% of residents were old drunks and gopniks.

I live in a block of flats. But more modern than yours. From late 90s I think, before that I lived in ones from 70s even worse than yours and when I was little I lived in city center in one of those shitty pre war building where 90% of residents were old drunks and gopniks.
It's over for us slavs tbh. Of all the people I knew, only rich kids were ever living in proper homes. Most were living in this communist shitholes.

Shitty apartment in a shitty area

It's over for us slavs tbh. Of all the people I knew, only rich kids were ever living in proper homes. Most were living in this communist shitholes.

Do they even have proper homes in the slavlands? When I lived there all I remember seeing was towerblocks

Do they even have proper homes in the slavlands? When I lived there all I remember seeing was towerblocks
Yes. you need have a lot of money to get one though, or live in soeme village. Most people in towns live in those shitty things.

house with my family

apartment neet with my mom

I live in an apartment.

Small house in Indiana. In a small town next to fields.