Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you look at women when outside?

Do you look at women when outside?

• Not much

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Yeah, I'm praying not to get an erection if the girl's outfit is so arousing.

Hukikomori. But when outside - looking at them. Would look with anger, but my face to fag for that

do not want to look like kid in store window, have no nomey to buy toy so no point

i try everything to ignore them .

Only if they're dressed really slooty and they're attractive will I look.

But only for 2 seconds max.

Yeah i staremaxxx so i want to see their reactions most of the time they are either see me as ghost or are straight up disgusted and turn their head around

I do look at them, to stare them down.

I do and it's the biggest ropefuel of them all

No because i got tired of seeing them ignore me.

Idgaf if girls or other people see me staring, its the closest ill get to being able to touch foids

Kinda hard not to look at half the population tbh

I look at them but I try to avoid eyes contact as much as possible.

Even the Black ones.

I try to stare as much as my high inhib allows me to. I know that they are creeped out by it and that's lifefuel.

Yes, almost every single one. I can't help it I'm not gay, I hate boosting their ego even more it's cucked.

I stare at them, and I suffer a lot. But I still do it when I'm outside, so I avoid to go outside.

I did today on an evening walk and made a thread about it.

Yeah can't really help it unless they are whales. I do try to avoid, without success, since they look back for a microsecond before getting a disgusted grimace on their face and looking away in another direction, pretending they never saw me.

I try not to, cuz it's suicide-fuel

my dude of course im way to horny not to

I try to not giving any look to them, because if I don't look they already mock me, if I look to them they will mock me even more and I might snap and so some real bad shit.