Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you mog him?

Do you mog him?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I genuinely feel bad for him. I would’ve just asked to get euthanised if I was him tbh

I genuinely feel bad for him. I would’ve just asked to get euthanised if I was him tbh
I'm trying to get euthanized rn.

Yes. Feel for that poor guy.

Yes and no: I look better but he supposedly has (a virtue signaling) gf.

Mogs me at looking manly

Thanks bhai. Do you listen to classical music as well?
Not as much as I did back then when I was learning piano, now I don't have time for it sadly.

I used to love Beethoven's ninth symphony piano version by Liszt. That shit is mad.

Face-wise - yes. But I bet he will grow to be more manly body-wise than me, I'm a litteral skeleton.

I mog him on all possible ways, except he gets sympathy and empathy from people, meanwhile i don't.
Also who knows how he might be when he's older. Maybe he will be a truecel tallfag, or have a big dick.
When you look like that, you gotta find SOME way to cope with living

Foids would happy abort their healthy baby at 7months.
But then would argue it's best to keep this kid alive.

Honky honk
:feelsclown::feelsclown:

By the way that channel is all about a Chad mogging strange creatures (like the one in this video) and autists of all kinds. He also has a Stacy girlfriend.

The 30% who said they don't mog him better be lying

Pretty sure how women see me so its a tie :feelsrope:

He doesn't have eyes so he can't see how fucked up his face actually is.

no deformed people> normal ugly guy. I have seen many YouTube videos that have confirmed this theory

Lol yes i mog him but that isn't saying much.

I cannot accept a ghoul having a smoothskin as a lover, unacceptable

mogs me by turning heads, not getting ignored and getting interviews

I've posted about it before, absolutely brutal. This world is sick, I hope it ends soon.

He looks like a monster, legit scary to look at I'd rather die in that situation

jesus fucking christ like are you serious. humans are so goddamn psychotic it never fails to blow my mind. life isn't an automatic gift. just kill the poor bastard already. people think it's so much better that this guy dies at the end of a long life instead of right now for no actual reason

He looks like a monster, legit scary to look at I'd rather die in that situation
jesus fucking christ like are you serious. humans are so goddamn psychotic it never fails to blow my mind. life isn't an automatic gift. just kill the poor bastard already. people think it's so much better that this guy dies at the end of a long life instead of right now for no actual reason