Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you mog Marcelo Mello, the biggest troll in the BR internet history who got 41 years for (mostly) thought crimes?

Do you?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

41 years
He starmogs me in gta.

41 years
He starmogs me in gta.
Apart from some threats it was all thought crimes like saying you don't like blacks or having people post CP on your forum (he didn't even allow it).

Last edited:
Apart from some threats it was all thought crimes like saying you don't like blacks or having people post CP on your forum.
@lifewasted to be honest, feels bad.

Yea I think so

we aren't even the same species jfl he mogs me so hard

The BlackPill:

If he was a Chad, he would have gotten 21 days of community service instead of 41 days of jail.

It never began for incels.

No I mog him tbh.

also what is his story OP i want to know

But the guy is fat and old. I cant judge his looks properly without seeing him young and skinny.
No I mog him tbh.

Brazilian misoginist-racist extreme right wing channer who made alot of different sites attacking blacks and females.

He also inspered Wellington Menezes (Realengo mass shooter) and Kyo Fogo Santo (Killed one female and then killed himself).

Tbh I do not feel sorry for him, 0 compassion for racists. Hope he stays at least 20 years locked up.

Last edited:
We are about the same but he's whiter so he mogs me.

No I mog him tbh.

His "criminal" career started in 2005 when he had an argument (which evolved into a fistfight) with some blacks in the Brasilia university because he disagreed with affirmative action.

Then he started making edgy blogs with shit like "blacks are animals", "women like being beaten up", "Jews are behind degeneration", "lesbians need to be correctively raped", etc.

Brazil doesn't have a first amendment like the US so he was jailed for it for the first time back in 2012. He got 6 years but only served 2 and then got out.

He started doing the same type of blogs again, but now with heavier stuff like guides to rape women on specific Brazilian campuses, etc. Then he also did some threats. He never actually did any violent crime though.

He pushed it too much and after a cracker known as GOEC (whose real identity was never uncovered) started to participate on his blogs and write even much edgier stuff like "I'll personally pay people with crypto to acid-face this woman here" (he posted profiles, etc), "how to rape single mother kids", "I'm an incel because the police doesn't let me have sex with kids", etc. GOEC also made threats to judges and whatnot.

A leftist gayzist congressman named Jean Wyllys was death threated by Marcelo (along with dozens of people, but he never followed with the threats), and took the opportunity to play the victim card since he was leaving Brazil for Spain because now (based) Bolsonaro is the president here, along with a more conservative congress than ever before.

So Marcelo got too much attention and adding up all his thought crimes, as well as the ones GOEC did but ended up on his account, he got 41 years of jail time. Knowing the Brazilian judiciary system, he'll probably serve about 1/3 of the sentence, but it's still too much for internet thought crimes IMO.

He also had an imageboard called "dogolachan". He had never had a girlfriend, was bullied, etc, just what you'd expect. He wasn't technically an incel though because he's rich and was "dating" a prostitute in his last months of freedom (it was basically a betabuxx situation).

I hope he's well tbh :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
His "criminal" career started in 2005 when he had an argument (which evolved into a fistfight) with some blacks in the Brasilia university because he disagreed with affirmative action.

Then he started making edgy blogs with shit like "blacks are animals", "women like being beaten up", "Jews are behind degeneration", "lesbians need to be correctively raped", etc.

Brazil doesn't have a first amendment like the US so he was jailed for it for the first time back in 2012. He got 6 years but only served 2 and then got out.

He started doing the same type of blogs again, but now with heavier stuff like guides to rape women on specific Brazilian campuses, etc. Then he also did some threats. He never actually did any violent crime though.

He pushed it too much and after a cracker known as GOEC (whose real identity was never uncovered) started to participate on his blogs and write even much edgier stuff like "I'll personally pay people with crypto to acid-face this woman here" (he posted profiles, etc), "how to rape single mother kids", "I'm an incel because the police doesn't let me have sex with kids", etc. GOEC also made threats to judges and whatnot.

A leftist gayzist congressman named Jean Wyllys was death threated by Marcelo (along with dozens of people, but he never followed with the threats), and took the opportunity to play the victim card since he was leaving Brazil for Spain because now (based) Bolsonaro is the president here, along with a more conservative congress than ever before.

So Marcelo got too much attention and adding up all his thought crimes, as well as the ones GOEC did but ended up on his account, he got 41 years of jail time. Knowing the Brazilian judiciary system, he'll probably serve about 1/3 of the sentence, but it's still too much for internet thought crimes IMO.

Damn man it is fucking long 41 years. I hope he doing well tbh. its fucking over for him

The BlackPill:

If he was a Chad, he would have gotten 21 days of community service instead of 41 days of jail.

It never began for incels.
This is pretty true

He also had an imageboard called "dogolachan". He had never had a girlfriend, was bullied, etc, just what you'd expect. He wasn't technically an incel though because he's rich and was "dating" a prostitute in his last months of freedom (it was basically a betabuxx situation).

Holy shit he’s based

He also inspered Wellington Menezes (Realengo mass shooter)
That one is fake news. There's no proof Wellington even knew about imageboards. It was a lie created by Emerson Rodrigues which everyone believed given Marcelo's reputation.
But the guy is fat and old. I cant judge his looks properly without seeing him young and skinny.
There was a pic from his freshman year in which he was around 20 and thinner, I'll look it up.
Would you translate the most important parts?
Google translator is mostly decent for PT-ENG:

Arrested in May this year by the Federal Police accused of racism, threats, incitement to crime and terrorism via the internet, former student of the University of Brasília (UnB) Marcelo Valle Silveira Mello, 32, was sentenced to 41 years, 6 months and 20 days in prison. The ruling, this Wednesday (December 19), is the federal judge Marcos Josegrei da Silva, the 14th Federal Court of Justice of Curitiba.

Marcelo, who is a systems analyst, had been arrested during Operation Bravata of PF. He had already been sent to jail in 2012 on charges of plotting a massacre against UnB students. He was detained in Paraná for 1 year and 6 months.

By gaining the right to serve the remainder of the sentence, he again created anonymous pages to attack and threaten women, blacks and homosexuals. One of them taught how to commit rape. Now he can no longer resort to freedom. In addition, he used to report to the authorities anonymous postings produced by himself in order to try to stay away from suspicions.

MORE ON THE SUBJECT
Man who planned massacre at UnB is arrested by PF in Curitiba
Every two hours a Brazilian is targeted for crime against honor on the web
Valle was also ordered to pay $ 1 million as compensation for damages and to pay 678 days-fine. The amount will go to educational programs and to combat cybercrime.

BolsoCoin
In January of this year, before being arrested by the PF, it returned to appear in newscasts when creating the virtual currency BolsoCoin. Offered and disseminated in little known chants of the internet, the invention is a cryptomoeda sold by its creators as the first "alternative right and neo-Nazi in Brazil."

BolsoCoin is one of the thousands of crypto-coins existing in the world today. The modality is a kind of virtual money that uses encryption to ensure more security in financial transactions on the internet and create new units of the currency as in an investment. The transfer of amounts is made from one user to another, without the interference of banking institutions.

Last edited:
I kinda suspected that was the case but wasn't sure. I always think there may be more to things people say.
Life is not that complicated because people are simple by large.

Yes bro.

That’s not saying much though tbh.

i have vitiligus, otherwise i would mog him

Wtf, he seriously went to jail for having wrong opinions?

That one is fake news. There's no proof Wellington even knew about imageboards. It was a lie created by Emerson Rodrigues which everyone believed given Marcelo's reputation.

There was a pic from his freshman year in which he was around 20 and thinner, I'll look it up.

Google translator is mostly decent for PT-ENG:

Arrested in May this year by the Federal Police accused of racism, threats, incitement to crime and terrorism via the internet, former student of the University of Brasília (UnB) Marcelo Valle Silveira Mello, 32, was sentenced to 41 years, 6 months and 20 days in prison. The ruling, this Wednesday (December 19), is the federal judge Marcos Josegrei da Silva, the 14th Federal Court of Justice of Curitiba.

Marcelo, who is a systems analyst, had been arrested during Operation Bravata of PF. He had already been sent to jail in 2012 on charges of plotting a massacre against UnB students. He was detained in Paraná for 1 year and 6 months.

By gaining the right to serve the remainder of the sentence, he again created anonymous pages to attack and threaten women, blacks and homosexuals. One of them taught how to commit rape. Now he can no longer resort to freedom. In addition, he used to report to the authorities anonymous postings produced by himself in order to try to stay away from suspicions.

MORE ON THE SUBJECT
Man who planned massacre at UnB is arrested by PF in Curitiba
Every two hours a Brazilian is targeted for crime against honor on the web
Valle was also ordered to pay $ 1 million as compensation for damages and to pay 678 days-fine. The amount will go to educational programs and to combat cybercrime.

BolsoCoin
In January of this year, before being arrested by the PF, it returned to appear in newscasts when creating the virtual currency BolsoCoin. Offered and disseminated in little known chants of the internet, the invention is a cryptomoeda sold by its creators as the first "alternative right and neo-Nazi in Brazil."

BolsoCoin is one of the thousands of crypto-coins existing in the world today. The modality is a kind of virtual money that uses encryption to ensure more security in financial transactions on the internet and create new units of the currency as in an investment. The transfer of amounts is made from one user to another, without the interference of banking institutions.
damn, meanwhile a ton o nigg thugs are roaming around, and can arrested because they are "POOR CHALDREM"

I’m younger and skinny so I think I mog him.

based

anyone that attempts a roman salute I can get behind

41 years seems a bit excessive.

He mogs me.

I doubt he will get out of there alive. He deserved it for being an attention whore, but 41 years is too much.

No, he’d be considered a chad if he stood next to me

About the same. I do have a pretty charismatic personality so since we are the same level of physical attractiveness then my better personality would give me an upper edge.

I mog him in every aspect tbhh

Weren't we just talking about free-speech? hehe

I don't know if I'm better looking than this guy. Probably on a good day.

i dont speak taco but from the small bits i read he seems like a swell guy
would hang around the imageboards and chug a beer with

I look very alike, except that I'm skinny AF. My eyebrows are even more disgusting tho.

41 years is too much just for say racist stuff. It's ridiculous tbh this overprotective laws in favor of minorities and then on tv you can see racist stuff and nothing happens, only this incel get the punishment

I look just like him, except im vegan maxed so im skinny, and I trim my eyebrows so they are not as bushy, and my skin is clear...because im vegan.

Like it you don't care of yourself, at least a tiny bit...you are volcel.

whiter than me so no

I don't think i mog him, so I'm not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back