Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you mog Robert Huges?

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes

10 dollars bet that he is a cuck

I mog him facially, but with my acne scars, were looksmatched.

10 dollars bet that he is a cuck
There's no way she isn't fucking Chad's and getting railroaded by BBC's in secret, and only with him for virtue signalling. In fact, I'm sure he knows and turns a blind eye.

Yes

edit: Robert, his wife Kate and their two daughters reside in Wynnum, a beautiful suburb on the shores of Moreton Bay in Brisbane, Australia.

I think he took more showers than us...

Last edited:
Physically I mog him. But he's NT and I'm not.
BTW, his son is gonna be a truecel that's for sure. Poor little thing!

There's no way she isn't fucking Chad's and getting railroaded by BBC's in secret, and only with him for virtue signalling. In fact, I'm sure he knows and turns a blind eye.
We don't know if she is fucking some chad, but we know that he's is betabuxxing hard...
imagine how much money he get from his motivational speech about ugliness...

everyone here does

She knows she can approach him and he will accept any proposition because of how ugly he is. I would not be surprised at all if this were the case.

mogs cus not rice

Ugly as fuck , I would’ve shot myself the moment I saw a gun

Ok, what is his net worth?

Mogs me because wife and son

Is he just ugly or was he injured in a war explosion?

I notice that he seems to have quite good fwhr, I do envy that a lot.

We need to stop asking this question. It's technically bragging to say yes to any mogging. No one needs to know if you mog someone or not.

NT mogs me.
Thanks for bringing back Ritsu. We need our K-Oncels.

Also SWEET MOTHERFUCKING JESUS THAT IS ONE UGLY ASS MOTHERFUCKER! That guy is either rich as fuck or she truly loves him for his personality. And yeah I mog him, holy fuck that guy is ugly.

I mog him facially but he mog me bodily. His wife should have straightened her hair, though.

No because he has a partner and I don’t.

little outliers to "disprove inceldom" yet they all fall for small numbers fallacy and statistical noise

mogs me in terms of happiness