Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you often joke and then people don't get it or you fucked up the delivery and then you have to say you're joking or explain it and it's awkward?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Happens to me way too often. I don't joke as much anymore, what with being depressed for more than a decade now. But my default state which I've buried deep down which resurfaces when it can is to autistically make jokes incessantly.

Anyway, many times people don't get that I'm joking cause I guess I say it in a way that seems serious or something. Even on this forum I made a total joke post earlier with a story that didn't happen at all, and a lot of people thought that it's a story that happened and I just made a joke at the end or something and they were acting like I was some soyboy cuck.

Idk, this is why I'm quiet irl. Even in class I don't say shit even when I know the answer. It's cause as soon as I try to communicate, I fuck something up somehow and end up embarrassing myself.

I can deliver jokes just fine and i've made people laugh, however my motivation to do it died ages ago, i don't want to jester for people with happier lives than mine, the ones who will never live a day in my shoes and realize what terror actually is.

I'm somewhat of a clown irl since I've always had to rely on using comedy to get people to hang out with me, sadly girls will only use you as a clown and then go fuck unfunny chad

I can deliver jokes just fine and i've made people laugh, however my motivation to do it died ages ago, i don't want to jester for people with happier lives than mine, the ones who will never live a day in my shoes and realize what terror actually is.
Well I don't interact with any people my age and haven't for years now, so I really just joke with my parents nowadays, and they're obviously not interested and I'm just joking autistically without any purpose.

This only happens with certain people, if i tru to joke with them theyll never get it no matter how obvious i think it is. But with some people irl they always get my jokes so idk

I only joke with those I am comfortable with already.

Around normies or acquaintances I'm NPCfacemaxxed.

I don't joke very often irl to not fall into jestermaxxing, but when i do, only other low smv dudes and occasionally based chads think it's funny, when foids or soids overhear my jokes they either get offended by it or give disgusted looks...

The title itself started to give me flashbacks and cause me to cringe hard.

Hahahahahaha.

No.

I learned my lesson decades ago.

Hahahahahaha.

No.

I learned my lesson decades ago.
Same, people don't appreciate jokes from incels, so it's better to just stay silent even in a situation where a legitimately funny joke could be made

Yeah, all the time.

Same, people don't appreciate jokes from incels, so it's better to just stay silent even in a situation where a legitimately funny joke could be made
Perhaps this is because normies r mostly stupid?

I'm somewhat of a clown irl since I've always had to rely on using comedy to get people to hang out with me, sadly girls will only use you as a clown and then go fuck unfunny chad
I relate to both of these. Life is so sickening. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

No, I'm a fine joker. I just ran into problems in school. They hated me so much, they just wouldn't laugh and pretend I wasn't funny.

this is why I'm quiet irl. Even in class I don't say shit even when I know the answer. It's cause as soon as I try to communicate, I fuck something up somehow and end up embarrassing myself.

Happens often.