Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Do you own a dakimakura?

Do you have a dakinakura?

• Yes

• No

• Anime is cringeyyyy XDDD *Drinks soy milk*

Results are only viewable after voting.
ChadTears555

ChadTears555

no bio
★★★★
Do you own one? If so, how has it improved your life, and how do your parents feel about it.

Is it a trick to spot Zesto's alts?

I'm not even a weeb and I own a daki. Bodypillows are comfy and might as well get one that has a cute 2d girl on it.
Is it a trick to spot Zesto's alts?
volcel if you don't try to fuck dakis

I don’t want to disappoint my parents anymore than I already have. If I had my own place, I’d buy a sex doll or a qt body pillow.

Yes bro. You can hug a QT3.14 waifu every night. Pure lifefuel tbh...
Do you have a recomendation for a barefoot blonde loli dakimakura on aliexpress?
So many choices i cant find that one

Miss me with that GAY ASF shit

Once I move out of where I'm currently living and (hopefully) don't have any roommates, I'm seriously considering getting one

Do you have a recomendation for a barefoot blonde loli dakimakura on aliexpress?
So many choices i cant find that one
Use ebay or myanimedakimakurapillow.com both are great. ebay is better. Aliexpress sells low quality products. And Im sure you could find SEVERAL different ones like the one you mentioned. Theres tons of choices.
P.S. the pillow is sold seperate usually. the part with the waifu is a pillow case.

No but i want one.

No. I'm not into dakimakuras, onaholes, sex bots, dolls and all that stuff.

I wouldn't mind having one, but i'm too scared of anyone finding out since i still live with family

that would be hard to hide

The poll is public, of course they would say no.