Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you own a suit? (Poll)

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

Suits

• Never worn or owned

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Worn one before

Votes: 41 66.1%
  • Own one but never worn

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Just realised that not once in my life have I ever worn or owned a suit

I never went to prom I've never been to a wedding or funeral and ye

Pretty sure most incels can relate

Same. Never needed it. And it doesn't matter how I dress, I will always be ugly as fuck.

Never worn or bought, but would like one. Suits are pretty cool.

Haven't worn one since I was 12

Only have worn one when my parents forced to go to weddings

It doesn’t look good on me so nope

I did at some point. I forgot what it was for.

I never went to prom I've never been to a wedding or funeral
Same, but most ppl in my place never wore suit for wedding nor funeral. We just wear whatever we want.

You're missing an option for me.
Own one since I was younger as I've used them a few times during funerals, but after a while because I hated them I only wore the pants with a shirt and a dress vest. I hate the jackets and the ties and the dressed buttoned up shirts so other than a few times I've never wore them again.

They're all probably too small for me now. Maybe. I haven't grown much so I'm sure I can still wear them. I mean, I can still wear the stuff I wore during junior high and high school.

I think I wore one for my communion when I was 9 but that's about it.

Same. Never needed it. And it doesn't matter how I dress, I will always be ugly as fuck.

Every male has a poorly fitting suit they were forced into for teenage social events. Some men eventually realize its shortcomings and invest in better-fitting clothes.

But as we all know, it doesn't really matter what you wear. What determines if you are attractive is your height and face, which clothing ads make crystal clear. Man or woman, if you look good naked, you'll look good in anything. Even Disney's Cinderella drives this point home with Cinderella and her step-sisters.

Yeah, of course. I’ve got a bunch of suits gathering dust in the closet, because I hardly wear them anymore.

Due to my subhuman frame I still look like shit with a suit, I would say even more so, because ir highlights my subhuman frame and I look obscure in it, even if the suit is fucking tailored. Any one else has this problem?

Every male has a poorly fitting suit they were forced into for teenage social events. Some men eventually realize its shortcomings and invest in better-fitting clothes.

But as we all know, it doesn't really matter what you wear. What determines if you are attractive is your height and face, which clothing ads make crystal clear. Man or woman, if you look good naked, you'll look good in anything. Even Disney's Cinderella drives this point home with Cinderella and her step-sisters.

Exactly. And also, it's too hot for suits right now. Like, it's not that it mattered for ugly people at all. So I rather feel good in a T-Shirt and shorts than sweat in a suit.
Due to my subhuman frame I still look like shit with a suit, I would say even more so, because ir highlights my subhuman frame and I look obscure in it, even if the suit is fucking tailored. Any one else has this problem?

It's called "being ugly".

Yes i have custom tailored suit.

Yes owned two in my life so far.

I have gone to family weddings i will never go to another wedding in my life I sat alone for hours in each one

Yes I have one, I put it on and like to think I am agent 47

I have 2 rotting in my closet. I like wearing them but it is too hot around here to comfortably wear one.

Well... no

GtQPUD5

I had to wear one when I was in corporate banking but I got canned JFL

I wore won for interviews

never thought about this before. I suppose I haven't. I own one dress shirt which I just wear any time I have to attend some formal event. never been to anything extremely serious like a wedding or funeral so I've never needed a proper suit

Never owned one but worn multiple times when a child.

As I have already said, I only wear monocromatic t-shirts

Wore one at a religious ceremony aged 13. That was the last time.

yes but i never wear it

So many of these polls are trash. Where's the Goddamn "own suits and wear them" option?

So many of these polls are trash. Where's the Goddamn "own suits and wear them" option?
If youve worn a suit then you obviously own one. Or have owned one at least.

Does school uniform count?

Mine was like this
N7UEE6c

Never. Don't even own it.