Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Do you prefer face or body on a guy?"

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★

Almost every girl said face
13 out of 15 prefer face with one saying personality(teehee)

At 2:40, the girl says face tells you what a guy's personality is like

It's Over

yes but what about a guy with a 5/10 face but a 10/10 personality?

Yes if you have a good face you have a good personality, we already know foids have superb personality detectors

Face is king, straight from the horse's mouth.

We used not to be able to trust what women say about their preferences but nowadays they can say anything they want with 0 consequences so things are changing.

face being the most important should be common knowledge here

yes but what about a guy with a 5/10 face but a 10/10 personality?
Impossible, that'd be a 5 personality lol.
I believe it to be face>race>height
Nah, height>face>race. Gotta be over 5'6, a 9/10 face makes you a chad whatever the race but if you're tiny you're a joke.
Cope! Women want BOTH face and body with height slightly prioritized over face.
This is exemplified by the fact that I rarely see short guys with any girls on the street.
A guy could be a stump with nothing below the waist or even a head in a jar but if he has a Meeks face a foid would date him.

Last edited:
Water is wet boyo. What's new?

Face is everything, I always tell that to the coping manlets

Whores not even trying to hide it anymore

Personality is a myth that bluepilled fags use to shut incels up. "Oh don't worry bro, be patient and work on your personality"

Face is everything, I always tell that to the coping manlets
Bullshit, if you're tall but have an average face, you can just lock down some girl who is way shorter than you and wants to feel dominated. There's lots of couples like that out there.

have an average face
Thats the problem, we are all bellow average. Height obviously matter, but if you have a 1/10 face, no amount of height will save. You can be a manlet with a 10/10 and you still get tons of foids. Of course, there are some heights of manletism where its over doesnt matter how good your face is.

Having an attractive face is the only way to make a girl come, having a huge dick doesnt even compare

They say body as in ripped/jacked or skinny I imagine.
That changes everything then. Body obviously doesnt matter, if it did, gymcels would be getting laid. The average incel bodymogs normies into oblivion

You can be a manlet with a 10/10 and you still get tons of foids
That's bullshit. No foid would ever date or even hook up with a guy smaller than her. They feel an intense disgust towards short men.

That's bullshit. No foid would ever date or even hook up with a guy smaller than her. They feel an intense disgust towards short men.
The female species want a male with a low degree of fluctuating asymmetry(FA). This is ubiquitous everywhere in the animal kingdom. FA is the indicator of genetic quality and health of an organism.

Height is strongly correlated to health and genetic quality. But if a tall person has high degree of FA, he will be culled by the Darwinian axe.

Both you and I have ventured out of the basement and have seen holes with a man shorter than themselves. What does these vertically challenged men have that gives them SMV? A low degree of fluctuating asymmetry.

Both you and I have ventured out of the basement and have seen holes with a man shorter than themselves
I haven't, really. I've seen couples of equal height but I have never seen a guy with a taller foid.

Your face determines your personality, or at least how it's perceived. Face is everything.

Nah, height>face>race. Gotta be over 5'6, a 9/10 face makes you a chad whatever the race but if you're tiny you're a joke
I find it funny that all Height<Face copers always fail to define what height threshold makes a chad face outweigh the manletism. Because if you're under 5'6 its probably over, no matter how good looking you might be.

RIP in pepperoni

Water is wet face is everything