Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you prefer to be sterilized or killed?

Be killed or sterilized

• Killed

• Sterilized

Results are only viewable after voting.
VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★★★★
Say that an extreme feminist government comes into power and begins a mass sterilization and murder operation against incels. You hide in the forests but then you are captured.

You are offered two choices :
1) Live a normal life but be sterilized so queens are sure not to be impregnated with your undesirable cum.
2) Be executed, and you can choose the method.

Which one do you choose?

I would love to be sterilized. Easy option. :)

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

I'm already sterilized haha my gf and her boyfriend made this decision :y'all:

I'm already sterilized haha my gf and her boyfriend made this decision :y'all:

Good job, you can live a normal life under the feminist government, unless you voice any opinion supporting the evil patriarchy defended by inkwells :soy:

What does it matter? Not like we're allowed to breed anyway and jerking off is kind of annoying.

What does it matter? Not like we're allowed to breed anyway and jerking off is kind of annoying.

Yeah but still, if we are not sterilized we still pose a "danger" to foids in terms of reproduction. It's our only little card left.

What would Hitler do?

How about both?

Wtf is the point in sterilizing an incel ?

What's the point of sterilization anyways?
It's not like we have a chance to breed

What would Hitler do?

How about both?

Both would be equivalent to the plain death option. Sterilized here implies continuing to live.
Bitch you have been Dishonored since your birth

Nope because you still keep an extremely small possibility to impregnate a foid.

does being sterilised mean having your dick chopped off or vasectomy?

Say that an extreme feminist government comes into power and begins a mass sterilization and murder operation against incels. You hide in the forests but then you are captured.

You are offered two choices :
1) Live a normal life but be sterilized so queens are sure not to be impregnated with your undesirable cum.
2) Be executed, and you can choose the method.

Which one do you choose?
Sterilized. Then I'd plot my revenge:feelshehe:

does being sterilised mean having your dick chopped off or vasectomy?

I forgot to say but any method you'd prefer. The only constraint is that you must be unable to procreate after the operation, even if you were keeping creampying foids all the time.

I forgot to say but any method you'd prefer. The only constraint is that you must be unable to procreate after the operation, even if you were keeping creampying foids all the time.
well i was denied from multiple sperm banks, so it's not like my life would change.

would really suck to be emasculated like that tbh. at least there's some positive aspects of being dead

Bitch you have been Dishonored since your birth

You are saying that like being born ugly was his choice. I guess I accidentally skipped the character creation screen.

Obviously sterilized. Indeed since I'm an incel it might even be a net positive.

But even if I was Chad, I'd still prefer sterilization. There are pleasures outside of sex in life (eg eating), but none in death.

I can't find the pleasure when you are 100% deprived of your biological purpose ngl

There are other biological urges though, which you can satisfy. Indeed in the modern world it's extremely easy to satisfy all our instincts EXCEPT libido. If I was sterilized and didn't care about women I would get fat as fuck on grease and salt and sugar.

Death in combat, if it got that bad i would start up a insurgency against the goverment even if i had to fight the war by myself.

If I'm gonna die anyway might as well have some collateral with an extreme feminist government.

I see so many NPC tough guys here, I would choose the Sterilize option anytime of the day 10/10 times.
I don't understand why so few people choose that option?

I would like to die by nuke this instant, deus vult!
Habeddin xddd

Pretty sure the answer is clear as day

Sure? As the only purpose of life is to reproduce imo, I'd prefer to die immediately ngl

Based.
Different philosophies; I don't believe the only purpose in life is to reproduce. Islamic prophecies have foretold that degeneracy will be taken to extreme heights. Having kids would mean I contribute to this and basically cuck myself because if I have a daughter she will get fucked by a white guy or a black guy who isn't even Islamic as you can see this already happening. Better incel than cuck. Of course, if I have a daughter, I will Fritzlmaxx so I cuck other guys first.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back