Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you prefer Vikings or The Last Kingdom

Sjsnfjd

• Vikings

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Last kingdom

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
UglyBongola

UglyBongola

A rope away from ascension
-
Tbh

Vikings is too anachronistic for my taste. They try too hard to portray them as these rockstarish gung ho badasses. Their hairstyles and beards are modern as well. Last Kingdom is more realistic.

Vikings also has retarded feminist shieldmaidens. That lagertha cunt pissed my off so much. Haven't watched it since season 5 i think not sure.

Vikings has better characters whereas last kingdom has a better storyline and is more realistic so better for immersion

Haven't watched either of those tbh

I want to say Vikings but they make my forebears look like pussies.

I want to say Vikings but they make my forebears look like pussies.
Last kingdom is kind of the opposite.
Shows how wessex defeated the vikings and unified England. Although the wessex king is a nerdy pussy.

Will you? @Zettacel

i heard vikings is cucked to oblivion

i heard vikings is cucked to oblivion
First 3 seasons are good. Female warriors kept to one woman. After that they have women fighting among men as a regular thing and the main characters wife becomes a lesbian. It does fall to shit.

@Diocel will you?

@Capable_Onion will you

I don't watch soy shows
Netflix:feelspuke:

You drink soy
Oh do I?:feelsseriously:
Tbh these shows don't look like typical garbage propaganda but still mainstream entertainment is degenerate for the most part.

honestly both are retarded. i kinda liked vikings for a bit but like all shows eventually the BS started seeping through. the last good show i saw was season 1 of the terror.

First 3 seasons are good. Female warriors kept to one woman. After that they have women fighting among men as a regular thing and the main characters wife becomes a lesbian. It does fall to shit.
Sounds terrible.

This only happened because vikings has a larger viewer base and more mainstream.

I like how last kingdom still has some obscurity to the general public and it isn't tainted by feminist trash in having "female warriors" standing on par with the top tier men.

I liked it but I think it got a lot worse after Ragnar died. I didn't like the whole civil war part and the bit where Ivar takes over Kattegat and then Bjorn takes it back. The Rus invasion is a bit more entertaining but it's not as exciting or interesting as say the battles in France or the heathen army part. I wish they would have focused more on exploring new places instead of just fighting over Kattegat.

Last Kingdom. More realistic. Plus Lagertha is an annoying cunt, and shield maidens were folklore

Vikings is better up until Ragnar’s death in Season 4. After that point it’s no longer enjoyable. Also, if seeing empowered women warriors everywhere bothers you as it does me then you’ll prefer the Last Kingdom, Vikings goes crazy with the whole ahistorical shieldmaiden nonsense, literally half of all the background Viking warriors you see are women. Whereas in the Last Kingdom, they have a couple of token women warriors but the armies are still entirely male.
I knew Vikings was going to be shit when in the second or third episode Lagertha kills one of her own Viking band for trying to rape a Saxon woman, like bitch wtf are you doing taking part in a raid if you’re gonna be triggered at the site of rape, half the point of the Viking raids was to take women for fuck’s sake. At least in the Last Kingdom the token female Viking warrior doesn’t have any problem with her male counterparts raping or enslaving Saxon women.

Last edited:
Sounds terrible.

This only happened because vikings has a larger viewer base and more mainstream.

I like how last kingdom still has some obscurity to the general public and it isn't tainted by feminist trash in having "female warriors" standing on par with the top tier men.
Tbh last kingdom is based on novels so they cant really do that crap

Vikings is better up until Ragnar’s death in Season 4. After that point it’s no longer enjoyable. Also, if seeing empowered women warriors everywhere bothers you as it does me then you’ll prefer the Last Kingdom, Vikings goes crazy with the whole ahistorical shieldmaiden nonsense, literally half of all the background Viking warriors you see are women. Whereas in the Last Kingdom, they have a couple of token women warriors but the armies are still entirely male.

I knew Vikings was going to be shit when in the second or third episode Lagertha kills one of her own Viking band for trying to rape a Saxon woman, like bitch wtf are you doing taking part in a raid if you’re gonna be triggered at the site of rape, half the point of the Viking raids was to take women for fuck’s sake. At least in the Last Kingdom the token female Viking warrior doesn’t have any problem with her male counterparts raping or enslaving Saxon women.
I was put off it on the first episode when lagertha defeats two vikings. Thought what is this crap but pushed ahead anyway. But after Ragnar died lagertha just became unbearable and the only other good character, Floki, turned boring. Ivar was the only likeable character left.

Last edited: