Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you realistically see a possibility of Western society collapsing in your lifetime?

N

NokNok

Recruit
★★
Not in it's most literal sense like Mad Max, but in a general sense i.e. Pussy having too much power, the average man being too weak and beta, moral values degenerating, etc.

Do you feel that we are currently living in the "Good times create weak men" point of history?

Not in it's most literal sense like Mad Max, but in a general sense i.e. Pussy having too much power, the average man being too weak and beta, moral values degenerating, etc.

Do you feel that we are currently living in the "Good times create weak men" point of history?

We've already tipped past into the decline phase. The increase in degeneracy is already spiraling us further down into eventual collapse.

Men are already checking out. That's labor and cognitive resources that cannot be exploited and taxed. The effect on nation states is currently negligible, but with enough force and speed it'll smash through society.

I'm kind of curious what kind of reactive measures the states that are affected will utilize.

Last edited:
Yes. We now have the technology to destroy the earth and its population 100x ov er.

Western society already collapsed

EHH i dont fucking know, all i do know is that morals have definitely loosened

My lifetime? Probably not

Civil war between blackpillers and bluepillers/foids :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

It already collapsed. Feminists and SJWs ruined America

Bruh. He's right, the West hasn't yet collapsed. We're in decline, but full-on collapse is basically a state of emergency. Japan is further ahead in the gradual state of decline. They're the canary in the coal mine, but they don't have guns, like the Americans do. The collapse in the US will be a lot worse.

It's a big cope. Situation for ugly men will be shit unless women become dependent on marriage again

Yes, but I have learned that it will happen very slowly, we won't wake up one day to see "World War 3 has started" on the news, it is already collapsing slowly with every piece of legislation and policy that passes such as gay marriage, drag queen story time, pro-abortion, gun control, etc. and as genuine creativity is censored, phased out and memory holed as is what has happened over the years on YouTube, the internet, the mainstream media, social media, the arts and music, upcoming generations will continue to be cut off from their cultural roots, ie. the thoughts, feelings and ambitions of their ancestors and exist as consumers in a meaningless, alienating existence.

The way I see it, drag queen story time is a victory lap of the agenda of whoever is funding it, they have burrowed their roots into our institutions and are rubbing salt in the wounds by exposing literal children to a bizarre, fetishistic perversion of story time, teaching them that everything good and decent that could be held onto in times of hardship, such as the children's stories older people grew up with, can easily be perverted and turned into something cheap and hollow to be consumed for instant gratification. If drag queen story time was an OPTIONAL event for teenagers and adults who are old enough to understand and just want to go to something cool and trendy, sure, I'd probably go to it for fun if I was a zoomer but I just do not trust the intentions of whoever came up with the idea of forcing literal 5-year-olds to be in the presence of somebody dressed up in a perverse way and to regard them as an authority figure. What could the children be learning from this, other than learning that they have to be told what to do by somebody who doesn't have their long-term best interests in mind and is likely grooming them into their roles in this brave new world of rampant promiscuity where Chad always wins. I can only imagine the terror these children must feel when they are lying awake at night, trying to understand why a man, somebody who should be protecting them and inspiring them to become strong, sensitive and intelligent, has dressed up as a costumed woman and sat in front of them as an authority figure. It seems as though the tables have turned; I suspect these drag queens have grown up having experiences similar to ours, constantly getting mogged and pushed around by the solid groups of rugged masculine Chads and Chadlites in their school and neighbourhood, or being molested by authority figures they should have been able to trust, so they have found relief from this anxiety through the watered-down, shallow self-expression offered by the drag community. This I can understand to some extent. But to be so delusional as to think that subjecting the next generations of children to the result of your own trauma is OK, is unacceptable, this also applies to the cornfed, low-tier normie, mouth-breathing "redpilled" alt-right trad community who fall for the meme and decide to move to the countryside to raise their children away from the prying eyes of the feds and end up projecting their own trauma and failings onto them.

I think that, while we will see many more beta males who grow up to become socially marginalised simps and cucks who can only get a woman's attention by paying them for basic social services such as conversation, and we will slowly see the 80/20 becoming 90/10 and eventually 95/5, this may also lead to various flavours of redpills and blackpills spreading more openly among these men who have been screwed over by an education system that encourages them to be submissive wagecucks to prop up a system that benefits Chads and Stacies who don't have to work anywhere near as hard. In my country, groups like the EDL, the National Front, Britain First and Generation Identity have popped up over the past few decades but they have focused on the issues of Islam, immigration and demographic replacement. They rally together for a day or so, hold up flags and banners, make their presence known and then disband until next time. I have seen little, if anything, about ideas such as prepping for the potential collapse of Western society from these groups, unless that knowledge is shared only within the group. Most of the leaders of these groups are sexually successful anyway, especially TR who is married with children, so I'm not sure of the extent of which they are aware of incels and the black pill.

In short, I probably won't live to see the official beginning of World War 3, but I suspect the pressure on beta males in the West will continue to grow as they are pushed to work and study harder for fewer rewards such as basic respect and recognition from other humans, the promise of a household, a wife, children, a strong community and beautiful national art and culture. Betas will be increasingly dehumanised in the eyes of those "in the know" and forced to wagecuck, studymaxx and jestermaxx to greater extents for fewer rewards as they are pushed further and further away from any form of traditional societal participation. This will lead to more people going ER in Doki Doki Literature Club and the spread of red pill and black pill ideas, and possibly militias of marginalised beta men forming but without organised, official, nationwide or global groups forming to represent the plight of betas, such as those nationalist groups that maintain a presence against Islam and immigration, I can't say for sure what will happen.

I am holding out some hope that socially marginalised men of all stripes who are genuinely pure in their intentions, and haven't subjected anybody to abuse or harassment to any significant extent, will be able to eventually band together on a national scale and be a force for preserving what is good and sacred in Western society, but I have no idea how.

Civil war between blackpillers and bluepillers/foids :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
Betauprising

We're entering a long period of stagnation. The same period we've essentially been in since around the year 2000. There will be no "sudden" change. But more of your neighbors will be from Africa and the Middle East. There will be more mosques around. Cell phones will be even thinner. Chad's will be 6'5" on average. Incels will become more common, but so will soys and faggots. Nothing will be done about the "problems", because the majority will support the way society is changing. The future will be basically be like it is today.