Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do you really think surgery is gonna fix your inceldom?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
Men getting plastic surgery is the dumbest idea I've ever heard. You're gonna end up spending thousands if not if not tens of thousands on a slightly better nose, lips, or ears if it doesn't end up making it even worse!!. You're not gonna have a Chad law-line, you'll still be a manlet, have a shitty frame, and have a badly shaped skull. Go for either statusmaxxing, betabuxx, or gymcel

Facial surgeries is the only consistently proven method incels have used to improve SMV and escape inceldom. There are many, many facial flaws that can be corrected through surgery, or facial characteristics that can be greatly enhanced by surgeries. Jaw, chin and eyes for example. It is one of the best goals one who is an incel can work towards. That's why I am STEMcelling for money, rather than LDARing and doing nothing at home.

face is everything you dumbass retard and the only thing that fixes face is surgery

I wanted jaw surgery. Bilateral Sagittal Split Osteotomy. But it is too invasive, you don't just split open the jawbone like that without complications. 33% have the nerve that run inside the bone get damaged and have neurosensory disturbances, 10% get infection, 3% end up with bad splits.

I doubt it is worth all that plus the money and pain.

Guess I will stick to mixolin, beard fraud that chin. I am a dungeon master after all.

Facial surgeries is the only consistently proven method incels have used to improve SMV and escape inceldom. There are many, many facial flaws that can be corrected through surgery, or facial characteristics that can be greatly enhanced by surgeries. Jaw, chin and eyes for example. It is one of the best goals one who is an incel can work towards. That's why I am STEMcelling for money, rather than LDARing and doing nothing at home.
Naw you're gonna be spending tons of money for false hopes. You can't change the shape of someone's jaw because that would involve changing the skull shape. What can you do to fix eyes? You can't make them bigger or smaller or move them. Only things that can change are lips, nose, and some of the skin on face. And do you think foids are gonna want you because you have a slightly better face than before(if it goes well) that you spend thousands of dollars on? You still have to consider height and frame.

You can't change the shape of someone's jaw because that would involve changing the skull shape.
Yes. Bsso. They split open the bones and move the pieces around then bolt them together with titanium screws

Yeah you
I wanted jaw surgery. Bilateral Sagittal Split Osteotomy. But it is too invasive, you don't just split open the jawbone like that without complications. 33% have the nerve that run inside the bone get damaged and have neurosensory disturbances, 10% get infection, 3% end up with bad splits.

Guess I will stick to mixolin, beard fraud that chin. I am a dungeon master after all.
Yeah you're gonna spend tons of money, fuck your face up and foids will probably be even more repulsed by you

Yeah you

Yeah you're gonna spend tons of money, fuck your face up and foids will probably be even more repulsed by you
6jRcKsT

Male plastic surgery before and after 1

What is the point of this thread if you are not gonna research it or at least google pictures of before and after?

Has made my life a lot better even if I'm still zero sexually. I feel more comfortable in public, in the mirror, and would even feel more comfortable banging a hooker. If you think it wouldn't matter you're likely not significantly ugly or if you are truly ugly, you have just gotten so used to it you can't imagine what it would be like to look normal.

Plastic surgery is best for people with severe facial abnormalities. ie. Certain fixable features that are more "wrong" than at least 95% of the population. Ie. a bigger nose than 95% of the population, or more misaligned jaws than 95% of the population, etc.

If you're in the normal range already you won't get much benefit.

Naw you're gonna be spending tons of money for false hopes. You can't change the shape of someone's jaw because that would involve changing the skull shape. What can you do to fix eyes? You can't make them bigger or smaller or move them. Only things that can change are lips, nose, and some of the skin on face. And do you think foids are gonna want you because you have a slightly better face than before(if it goes well) that you spend thousands of dollars on? You still have to consider height and frame.

Well, thanks for letting me know that you have no idea what are you talking about and are completely ignorant on the matter. I could give you a whole laundry list of surgeries for virtually every feature of your face.

@ShadowMonk Yes I want lefort osteo but it is too risky. Stick with double jaw implants + sliding genioplasty

View attachment 65425
View attachment 65426
What is the point of this thread if you are not gonna research it or at least google pictures of before and after?
View attachment 65425
View attachment 65426
Well I I'll admit I didn't know people actually did jaw surgeries so you got me on that, but like I said before, spending tons of money for small improvements isn't gonna make you Chad. You can still have shortness, weak frame, I'm not trying to brag or anything but my jaw looks like the top guy on the right and foids still don't like me. Total waste of money imo. Money, status, and good physique are way easier and will work a lot better
Well, thanks for letting me know that you have no idea what are you talking about and are completely ignorant on the matter. I could give you a whole laundry list of surgeries for virtually every feature of your face.

@ShadowMonk Yes I want lefort osteo but it is too risky. Stick with double jaw implants + sliding genioplasty
well go ahead and spend tens of thousands on making scrambling your face up and let me know when you ascend without changing anything else
Has made my life a lot better even if I'm still zero sexually. I feel more comfortable in public, in the mirror, and would even feel more comfortable banging a hooker. If you think it wouldn't matter you're likely not significantly ugly or if you are truly ugly, you have just gotten so used to it you can't imagine what it would be like to look normal.

Plastic surgery is best for people with severe facial abnormalities. ie. Certain fixable features that are more "wrong" than at least 95% of the population. Ie. a bigger nose than 95% of the population, or more misaligned jaws than 95% of the population, etc.

If you're in the normal range already you won't get much benefit.
But you admitted you are still incel. You can choose to feel however you want about yourself. Theres lots of things you can do to to make yourself look better that don't involve spending lots of money and risk damaging your face.

Last edited:
But you admitted you are still incel. You can choose to feel however you want about yourself. Theres lots of things you can do to to make yourself look better that don't involve spending lots of money and risk damaging your face.
I had very bad structure that put me in the bottom <1%. Now I'm maybe a 4/10 facially or at least somewhere between 3.5-4.5/10. There was absolutely nothing besides surgery that could change that and it was life changing. I've tried doing other things to feel better but nothing had the same effect as partly fixing the fundamental cause of my misery.

One more thing I'll say - Surgery to become better looking is one of the truest forms of self improvement. You can learn a new language, but who will know it? You can learn a new programming language but who cares besides maybe your employer? You can become talented at guitar, but who wants to hear you play? None of these things matter.

But when you change your face, everyone can see it and everyone can enjoy and appreciate it. They will treat you better because of it. Sure there are risks to surgery but there are huge potential benefits too, assuming you are very messed up to begin with.

You have to look at how bad your face is, how much you hate it, and do a cost-benefit analysis to figure out if the money and risk is worth it. In my case it absolutely was.

People say Tom Cruise had jaw implants but I think he just had a late puberty with continued jaw development into his early 20s. It happens sometimes. Definitely got his teeth fixed though.

Perhaps. I’ll go up 2 points through scar treatments (recell if it’s tough), and another point through rhinoplasty, mt2, and mole removal (just a couple spots). Then there’s the option of JBW.

It’s LDAR time for now

Go for either statusmaxxing,

However likely anyone here is to escape inceldom is, we are all FAAAAAR less likely to gain enough status to escape inceldom based on status. Very few people have that much status. Like less than 1 percent.

betabuxx,

Just betabux a woman who doesn't love you, isn't attracted to you, will cheat on you, and divorce rape you bro!

There are tons of ripped and jacked truecels. Muscles can't make up for face (or height or frame). This is like day 1 blackpill knowledge.

Last edited:
However likely anyone here is to escape inceldom is, we are all FAAAAAR less likely to gain enough status to escape inceldom based on status. Very few people have that much status. Like less than 1 percent.

Just betabux a woman who doesn't love you, isn't attracted to you, will cheat on you, and divorce rape you bro!

There are tons of ripped and jacked truecels. Muscles can't make up for face (or height or frame). This is like day 1 blackpill knowledge.
You mean less then 0.0001 percent

Statusmaxxing is a great way to meet new people, and foids are attracted to men with high social status. Betabuxx will get you laid and a wife if you want one. Is that any worse than a foid who only cares about looks? Face can't make up for out of shape, short body, and shitty frame. Exercise is guaranteed to make you more attractive, doesn't have risk of damaging your face and doesn't cost thousands of dollars

Yes it will probably save me. Facial cosmetic surgeries aren't even ridiculously expensive.
Would you rather be good looking and live in a 1 room apartment and drive a low status car or would you rather be ugly as fuck and drive a Mercedes?
I would choose the first option for sure. Looks are everything when it comes to self-esteem.
Status- and moneymaxxing is a lot harder to do when you aren't looksmaxxed by the way.

I had very bad structure that put me in the bottom <1%. Now I'm maybe a 4/10 facially or at least somewhere between 3.5-4.5/10. There was absolutely nothing besides surgery that could change that and it was life changing. I've tried doing other things to feel better but nothing had the same effect as partly fixing the fundamental cause of my misery.

One more thing I'll say - Surgery to become better looking is one of the truest forms of self improvement. You can learn a new language, but who will know it? You can learn a new programming language but who cares besides maybe your employer? You can become talented at guitar, but who wants to hear you play? None of these things matter.

But when you change your face, everyone can see it and everyone can enjoy and appreciate it. They will treat you better because of it. Sure there are risks to surgery but there are huge potential benefits too, assuming you are very messed up to begin with.

You have to look at how bad your face is, how much you hate it, and do a cost-benefit analysis to figure out if the money and risk is worth it. In my case it absolutely was.
You must have very low self esteem if you considered yourself a 1/10 or a had a serious birth defect. If you're born with something seriously wrong with your face I could understand wanting to fix it. My whole post was about below average looking guys who think spending thousands of dollars on changing their face is gonna make them not an incel anymore. I'm sure you spent lots of money on something that didn't fix your inceldom. There's plenty of things that don't involve surgery such as wearing nice cloths, styling your hair, working out and getting a good physique, or just growing a beard. Foids are also attracted to guys who are bilingual
Nice job at finding photoshopped images lmao
yeah i thought they were photoshopped too, at least the picture of the girl, I mean where's her jaw? lol

Surgery can’t save me

You must have very low self esteem if you considered yourself a 1/10 or a had a serious birth defect. If you're born with something seriously wrong with your face I could understand wanting to fix it. My whole post was about below average looking guys who think spending thousands of dollars on changing their face is gonna make them not an incel anymore. I'm sure you spent lots of money on something that didn't fix your inceldom. There's plenty of things that don't involve surgery such as wearing nice cloths, styling your hair, working out and getting a good physique, or just growing a beard. Foids are also attracted to guys who are bilingual

yeah i thought they were photoshopped too, at least the picture of the girl, I mean where's her jaw? lol

I was maybe a 2/10 pre surgery. Surgery is designed for people with actual facial problems. Like the jaw cases in this thread. It's not for normal people who are 5/10 and want to be 9/10 male models. That's just delusional.

The fact that you think pictures of people ITT are "photoshopped" in their before pictures just shows how little concept you have of what ugliness is or what some of us have had to deal with.

Quite frankly you sound like a very normal average looking guy. Consider yourself lucky if that's what nature gave you and you didn't have to cut yourself up to get it. Normie advice like haircuts and gym and clothing applies to normies. If you're one of the less fortunate, then surgery is the only way to get a fighting chance in life.

Yes, it improved my nose and I have more confidence and now can admire my nose and hair. Hopefully, within the next five years, I can further my investment in plastic surgery and eventually reach chadlite.

Benis

Im happy with my progress tbh

Yes, definitely. A nose operation would change my life.

A hair transplant would save my life.. sadly I’ve already been bald from ages 18-24 so i’ll Never get those years back, but 25+ can be good if I have NW0

A hair transplant would save my life.. sadly I’ve already been bald from ages 18-24 so i’ll Never get those years back, but 25+ can be good if I have NW0

You won't get anywhere near NW0 with a HT. Best ones can get you to like NW1.5.

Hair system if you want NW0.

Yes, hair systems are much better.

The only people who say that are people that have never seen one up close IRL. They don't look real. Don't be lied to by the Youtube videos. Get on hair drugs ASAP if you're balding.

Yes, plastic surgery would fix my inceldom. But, I have decided against it. While I do have more flaws than just a terrible nose, I also have a big forehead, receding hairline, recessed chin and mild upper eyelid exposure. But these flaws, in comparison to my nose, aren't as much of a problem.

The only people who say that are people that have never seen one up close IRL. They don't look real. Don't be lied to by the Youtube videos. Get on hair drugs ASAP if you're balding.
That's not true. A Hairsystem of the best quality nowadays is undetectable by sight, and can be made 90% undetectable by touch if you are willing to go to the trouble. These anti-hair loss pills like Fin also have bad side effects, I would never use them. Hair systems are currently the only good thing against Balding that we have.

That's not true. A Hairsystem of the best quality nowadays is undetectable by sight, and can be made 90% undetectable by touch if you are willing to go to the trouble. These anti-hair loss pills like Fin also have bad side effects, I would never use them. Hair systems are currently the only good thing against Balding that we have.

I've actually been to a "top quality hair system place" and seen them face to face. They aren't "undetectable" at all. They're a nightmare. The experience scared me enough to figure any amount of drugs is better than that. Hair systems are a huge cope. Not to mention you have to spend the rest of your life gluing these things to your scalp, removing, cleaning them, worrying about if anyone noticed, worrying about blending, hair cuts, getting a new one periodically.

surgery only if you can't look any worse than you already are, its that simple

I've actually been to a "top quality hair system place" and seen them face to face. They aren't "undetectable" at all. They're a nightmare. The experience scared me enough to figure any amount of drugs is better than that. Hair systems are a huge cope. Not to mention you have to spend the rest of your life gluing these things to your scalp, removing, cleaning them, worrying about if anyone noticed, worrying about blending, hair cuts, getting a new one periodically.
Too bad that you have had such negative experiences. Of all the reviews on the Internet, I've heard almost nothing but positive. Nevertheless, I see nothing better than hair systems against Balding. Hair transplants are shit because the hair that regrows is very thin and not as full as the once natural hair and all these anti hair loss pills have bad side effects that I do not want to experience. Fortunately, I still have full natural hair, but if I lose them in the future, I'll definitely buy a hair system.

Too bad that you have had such negative experiences. Of all the reviews on the Internet, I've heard almost nothing but positive. Nevertheless, I see nothing better than hair systems against Balding. Hair transplants are shit because the hair that regrows is very thin and not as full as the once natural hair and all these anti hair loss pills have bad side effects that I do not want to experience. Fortunately, I still have full natural hair, but if I lose them in the future, I'll definitely buy a hair system.

That's what I said until I saw them. Anyone who copes with this shit owes it to themselves the minute their hair starts falling out to go to a high end hair system place and actually see for themselves. Hold one of them in your hand and noticed how it feels like a dead animal. Hold it against your hair and notice the reddish/unnatural tones to the unit under certain light. Put the lace against your skin and see how it looks like a mesh. See the knotted hairs that look like tiny black dots. Or the dyed knots that have a weird fade to them.

None of it is ideal. Drugs are the only cure for hairloss and you have to hit them early and hard.

Abysmally low IQ. Gymcelling gives you nothing, betabuxing is mortal sin and statusmaxxing is nothing else than paying for whores in one way or another. The only ascension is surgerymaxxing

That's what I said until I saw them. Anyone who copes with this shit owes it to themselves the minute their hair starts falling out to go to a high end hair system place and actually see for themselves. Hold one of them in your hand and noticed how it feels like a dead animal. Hold it against your hair and notice the reddish/unnatural tones to the unit under certain light. Put the lace against your skin and see how it looks like a mesh. See the knotted hairs that look like tiny black dots. Or the dyed knots that have a weird fade to them.

None of it is ideal. Drugs are the only cure for hairloss and you have to hit them early and hard.
None of it is ideal, You're right. There are pros and cons with all treatment options. I still would prefer a hair system instead of doing a hair transplant or taking those pills that have bad side effects. Let everyone decide for themselves.