Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story do you relate?

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
i have no social media at all just a small account on cuckbook to find job in my city..

came by random female profile, checked it out of boredom... i saw this and my whole day literally ruined
Screenshot 20200913 165407

it's not big deal or anything probably but my neurotransmitters are so damaged that when i see females happy i feel like shit...

do you relate?

Where are you from OP?

Leave cuckbook asap

Everybody looks like they're happy and have perfect lives on normie social media like kikebook and estragão. That's why I never used any of that shit, of course it will make you depressed to look at that. Even normies with much better lives than us get depressed looking at it.

There's the collectivist happiness. Smiling faces, living the day, partying life. NPC life.

Then there's the individualist.

You can't be in the latter realm and judge/relate with the former.

Just lol if you think they are actually happy they are just pretending to atract chad or to make other people jealous

i have no social media at all just a small account on cuckbook to find job in my city..

came by random female profile, checked it out of boredom... i saw this and my whole day literally ruined
View attachment 338028
it's not big deal or anything probably but my neurotransmitters are so damaged that when i see females happy i feel like shit...

do you relate?
I dont mind seeing them happy. Its more the thought of if I showed up in the photo how their joy would fade off their faces due to my presence. Thats where the shit feeling comes from for me.

I've become to numb to this sort of thing tbh.

All of those "you'll never have this" posts I look at and go, "yup, that's right, I won't. What's your point?" I'm not a robot, though. It does get to me on rare occasion.

Last edited: