Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you roleplay (alone) when playing GTA?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm not talking about online roleplay just when you're playing any GTA alone make up a story with the characters and the NPCs. When I play GTA IV I roleplay as an IRA terrorist and just blowing stuff up and kill NPCs while talking in an exaggerated irish accent kek :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: For example I look at a random NPC and say something like "thanks to you my brother is in prison" and shot him in the head and the carnage begins. It's also fun to comment the killing like a news reporter.

I like to go to the Burger Shot or Cluckin Bell and take cover and see how many cops I resist, but usually when the SWAT come I let them kill me intentionally for roleplay purposes. There's also a tall building great for sniping cars and pedestrians.

GTA IV is my second favorite GTA game and my favorite to RP because of the ragdoll physics and voice acting, so funny kek.

idk but i want to play gta sa online

I wish I could tell you but I never played GTA tbh

I used to roleplay in GTA 3 as a teen pretending to drive by my gfs apartment and pick her up and go ona date. So long ago

I like to LARP in minecraft building castles and shit and imagining what a siege or battle would look like

Trevor has a doomer outfit and I walk around insulting people then I let them kick my ass

I'd build trenches and download mods for guns and artillery.

Yes I did that too with Flans mod for modern weapons, and other mods for napoleonic muskets and cannons.

I also built cities, ships and "colonies" with plantations. etc.

I would larp different wars in different time periods.

I'd play gta if I could :feelsrope:

I dress Michael up as ER and get him "a nice car, a bmw", and paint it black. Then I go down to the bike trail on the beach and mow down the masses. I get up to 4 stars in like 10 seconds.

I roleplay when i play crash bandicoot

I run over foids as Trevor on Vespucci Beach, great life fuel.