Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you still care about anything or anyone?

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
I just dont care anymore

my appearance which I can't change and thinking about it only makes me feel worse

Nope,everything's pointless

Nothing. I have nothing to live for.

i used to care about politics because of how it affected other ppl, now i couldn't care less about it. if ppl are so willing to treat others and myself like garbage then why should i give a fuck? everyone's a piece of shit at the end of the day, some just have more power than others.

are you even alive dude

I still do. Especially my family.

I care about getting a gf and having money so I can live comforably

Like I wouldnt mind my family dying if I could somehow get a couple mil out of it so Im set for life, otherwise since they financially back me I care about them

I more or less dont care about anything else tho, having a girlfriend is everything

Yeah I care a lot about a lot of things

I just dont care anymore
I'm getting back to the stage where I care again about some things tbh
If you completely give up you are basically dead at that point and continuing to exist even one second longer feels pointless. Cope or not it helps to have a purpose or hope that at least some things can/might change.

Also society loves to see men that have had their spirits broken and are hurting badly but put on a front or act cynical. That kind of behavior really does nothing by itself and others know that too which is why it doesn't realy help. Unless tbh you are maybe close to old age at which point it's kind of expected for you to be like that and people don't object as much and don't treat it like a victory that you've been defeated.

Last edited:
I just dont care anymore
I still somewhat care about my parents but I have nothing/no one else in this world to give a shit about. I'll die alone and miserable, as I've known since I was a kid.

i care about my projects a lot, even if i'm getting more and more detached from what normies think and their praise

My PC, it makes me just enough to buy bread. The thing is honestly my best friend.