Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you still think you have a chance with girls?

fedcel

fedcel

Recruit
★★
if you are a dark wizard and you have long forgotten the scent of female flesh then this question obviously isn't for you m'lord

but for those who work or go to school and have to interact with foids on a daily basis, does your brain flood you with copamine when a girl treats you like you're not a goblin? no matter how over I know it is, this keeps happening.

it's literal delusion and I wish it would stop, but awareness of it doesn't seem to make a difference other than the fact that I don't act on my feelings.

My brain says no but my heart says yes

I like to think that there is someone for everyone
but I remember how different everyone else is
especially how most foids are either lesbian or have gurgled on chads cum
then I remember how cruel, sadistic, braindead, and selfish foids are

Women's rotten behavior does not allow me to become aroused
I literally cannot be aroused by stacies since I know how rotten their personalities are
I am unironically aroused by a good personality which unfortunately does not exist in women
The only thing that arouses me is imagining a female genuinely caring for my wellbeing like some sort of mythical angel

The moment a woman expresses any sort of typical female behavior my cock instantly turns limp
the more mysterious a woman is the more likely I am to be interested in her
but then... I remember... AWALT
my mind is constantly searching for unicorns
and when I think my search comes to an end... I observe a typical female moment
I no longer see them as a viable partner
in reality every unicorn is a donkey

Hope kills the soul.

No. That's not even something I think about anymore. I geniunly know it's hopeless

i will die alone. ive logically accepted this. im an unlovable, untouchable fuck. it still hurts though :'(

It’s getting dire now. The rope is a very appealing option.

30541.jpg

I'm a gorilla, so what do you think?

Gorilla 0190 1

No, maybe if I surgerymaxx, but im too poor for that

I'm almost 40 and I think I still have a shot. All it takes is one blind insane girl.

Wrong answer. There's a dozen of Chads for every female.
I've seen it with my own eyes. I hate socialization, precisely becauset you end up knowing things about normie behavior that you wouldn't even want to know in the first place.

I literally cannot be aroused by stacies since I know how rotten their personalities are
I am unironically aroused by a good personality which unfortunately does not exist in women
The only thing that arouses me is imagining a female genuinely caring for my wellbeing like some sort of mythical angel

The moment a woman expresses any sort of typical female behavior my cock instantly turns limp
Big mistake to think that.

Yes, but only for a short period of time.

Sure!

If I start making an obscene amount of money, grow 5", have my skull reshaped completely, have a new jaw put in, have in-gene editing done, totally reformat my personality and install new opinions, and get lucky.

Take a look in the mirror, there’s your reminder

Wrong answer. There's a dozen of Chads for every female.
I've seen it with my own eyes. I hate socialization, precisely becauset you end up knowing things about normie behavior that you wouldn't even want to know in the first place.
My observations exactly.

No, even if I surgerymaxxed I'd be like a 6/10 or 7/10 at the very best and with my braindead ape social skills (mentalceldom) I wouldn't be able to score. Tbh this is very brutal and I'm just coping until I have the guts to rope.

But whenever I have to interact with foids, if they show minimal respect, my heart starts to have hope even though logically speaking I know my destiny already.

Also:
Sure!

If I start making an obscene amount of money, grow 5", have my skull reshaped completely, have a new jaw put in, have in-gene editing done, totally reformat my personality and install new opinions, and get lucky.
i will die alone. ive logically accepted this. im an unlovable, untouchable fuck. it still hurts though :'(
Hope kills the soul.
My brain says no but my heart says yes

Yes I just have to take more showers.

I don't even remember what foids look like. My job is a sausagefest, my parents are my social life, and I have no friends.

yeah, if I grow 3 inches and get a new face.

Something to look into: The normtards have a theory that if you lift weights in the shower and use the correct kind of soap you'd be able to transform from an incel to a chad only with a few showers. Worth a shot imo.
Take a look in the mirror, there’s your reminder
Everything about me screams subhuman, even my hands are abnormal looking.

I want to say no because I know realistically and logically it’s stupid to believe, but sometimes I go through these stupid phases where I think it’s possible.

Sometimes when I hear that a foid I game with lives close, I just daydream about getting a pityfuck or that she could be a nonselective whore who’s so horny she doesn’t care about looks. But Im blackpilled enough to know it’s impossible even when I’m having a phase.

Maybe even though my brain knows, my heart still wants to believe. I feel like an idiot for giving these foids any bit of attention when I finally come to my senses, as they all turn out to be the typical chad craving cunts afterall.

I wish I could completely come to terms with reality and stop these having these phases. I’d be a lot happier.

But whenever I have to interact with foids, if they show minimal respect, my heart starts to have hope even though logically speaking I know my destiny already.

i have every chance with blind girls

feelskek

women don't treat me like a goblin because they don't treat me like anything altogether, they're too busy devising plans to get Chad to commit.

i have the exact same feeling and ideology, and i think it is worse than any dick or height pill when it comes to getting loved or even just laid

I wanna believe I do, but doing so got me in this situation in the first place.

Maybe a small chance if I maxx everything, surgerymaxx, fraudmaxx, gymmaxx, jbwmaxx, etc. Even then it's a big maybe.

if you are a dark wizard and you have long forgotten the scent of female flesh then this question obviously isn't for you m'lord

but for those who work or go to school and have to interact with foids on a daily basis, does your brain flood you with copamine when a girl treats you like you're not a goblin? no matter how over I know it is, this keeps happening.

it's literal delusion and I wish it would stop, but awareness of it doesn't seem to make a difference other than the fact that I don't act on my feelings.
I feel nothing, GrAYboi

No. I am not going to surgerymaxx half of my body also the rope is calling stronger and stronger

After moneymaxing for years, I'm planning to surgerymax and gymmax this year. I am hopeful...

maybe if i looksmaxx and dark triad maxx

Tbh where I live currently I can't rationally believe it but the stupid allure of hope never disappears. Other than this, in another setting such as Japan or a based third-world country I want to think that there's a real possibility of ascension, making me a locationcel, aka "just leave behind everything and everyone you've ever known and exile yourself to an unsafe shithole"

Not in the west , unless I magically become low inhib

Maybe. But I'm past my prime already. It's all downhill from here.