Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you support healthy female's right not to have children?

Has healthy female right to stay childless?

• yes, because I'm cuck and support everything wahmen doing or not doing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I do. It is not very good thing, harmfull to demographics, and often comes as part of evil ideologies (likle feminism) or slutty way of life, but on its on it is just freedom of choice, so shouldnt be praised, popularised, and encouraged, but every female has right to stay childless

And who should be not only shamed and humiliated, but even punished, are single mothers, and especially - whores, who have children with more than one man. This is where freedom ends, and sluttery begins, and sluttery must not be tolerated

yes because less incels will be born and having to suffer our fate i'd not wish this "life" to anyone i wish i'd get aborted before birth

Nobody should be born, in the end only suffering was real.

Its the good women (said lightly) with high iq that are removing themselves from the gene pool as they are career driven

It is the obese bull toads and gehtto trash whores with a sweet tooth for tyrones that are breeding like fruit flies.

It is utterly dismal here in UK.

When it comes to female and reproduction . They deserve no freedom imo. Especially with who they reproduce.

Healthy WHITE WOMEN should breed and that's ALL they should do.

If she has autism (or someone who is autistic in her blood-related family) or is ugly, she shouldn't reproduce

too many females are stupid and selfish and cant raise kids properly. plus too many humans on earth. we need civilization as a whole to stop having kids

especially poor people.

In order to avoid death on someone we must not procreate that being

especially poor people.

But rich people abuse their kids, so whats the point? We just need more high IQ autists, antivax is a war against all.

All women should procreate.

I support it wholeheartedly if they aren't white. Not to be overtly raciss, but just look at India's or sub-Saharan population growth rates, it's unsustainable, plain and simple. White & Japanese women and some few others should definitely have more babies, while most of the world should slow down a little and think about wtf they are doing.

i dont support females in any way

Healthy, fertile females should be distributed like property to deserving men such as myself. And the men should be allowed to choose whether or not to have kids. Foids should have absolutely no say in the matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back