Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you support Vaccines

CumBoy

CumBoy

36 Eggs a Day
-
I dont I believe they fucked me up I believe the child should be able to build an immune system

you should at least agree to wait to vaccinate and not give a newborn 70+ shots of shite

It really is a racket considering vaccine companies arent allowed to be sued

Vaccines cause autism and I hate them. I would rather the world die of plague ngl.

I have no clue about this tbh

Theoretically, no one should be coerced to do something/without consent.

But we all know how the real world works.

I have some vaccines

If anything I think that antibiotics, meat hormones and plastics are worse for you

idc
but my parents never vaccinated me

Bro I'm gonna post on leddit how dumb ur conspiracy is and get a million updoots. Karen mom's destroyed, epic style!

Vaccines are only given for potentially deadly or damaging illnesses. Once contracted, it is already to late.

You build the rest of your immune system just the normal way through playing in the mud and not cleaning your house to much.

Also a vaccine is basically doing exactly the same anyway, just with a stunted version of the real thing, so the body learns how to react.

If anything I think that antibiotics, meat hormones and plastics are worse for you

Last edited:
I think you should only get vaccines when you need them, and not take them simply because the goverment says so.