Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Do you take satisfaction in not being a cuck?

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Most married men are being cucked. That's a LOT of men. These days, even Chadlites are seeing their girlfriends monkey-branch to higher-tier Chads.

There's an old saying: better incel than cuck. Does this still feel true to you? For me it does.

Absolutely. As always, better incel than cuck

well im getting cucked by my parents and the goverment. in the future by my bosses

only way to not get cucked is by dropping out society

Ofc I do just imagine praising the same holes who want you dead

Yes, we are one step above them

I mean yeah, I guess.

Being a cuck is a choice.

Being hideous is not.

It doesn't cost as much as a house to stop being a cuck.

No. Cucks get more female contact than me. But hey, at least I'm not a cuck.

I would say yes, but i didn't even get the chance to be a cuck, so i may be coping.

But i do think better incel than cuck.

I don't know, if you're married yeah, it sucks to be a cuck, but if you're casually dating you're still getting laid.

Yeah, I laugh at those pitiful cucks who have fucked their girlfriends/wives hundreds of times and have children which are verifiably their own.

Jfl being in a relationship where there's a non-zero chance of getting cheated on or dumped. It's 100x better to be incel and rot here with you guys.

very glad I dont get off by watching degeneracy

Anything but rope is cope tbh

There's no being a cuck for my face!

Yeah, I laugh at those pitiful cucks who have fucked their girlfriends/wives hundreds of times and have children which are verifiably their own.

Jfl being in a relationship where there's a non-zero chance of getting cheated on or dumped. It's 100x better to be incel and rot here with you guys.

What good is fucking your wife/girlfriend when she's fantasizing about Chad all throughout?

And what good are kids when you're not even sure if they're yours or Chads? And even if they ARE yours, you can be sure she's still fucking Chad on the side on the regular.

I definitely agree with the statement, but I don't really feel satisfaction, per se, it's more that I just feel less bad. There's nothing lower in this world than being a cuck imo, but being an incel is still super shitty.

Depends. Def dun wanna be like these guys though

5d795a2b adee 431a a5d5 b3b1e3d80a59

Good thread, OP. Yes, I agree.

Tbh I do get a little boner for blacked.com ngl

What good is fucking your wife/girlfriend when she's fantasizing about Chad all throughout?
If you've fucked her 100 times (once a week for 2 years), that's 100 infinite times more than an incel has fucked her. I'd say that's better than her fantasizing about Chad and you not even knowing what it feels like to touch a women.

And what good are kids when you're not even sure if they're yours or Chads?
This hasn't been a problem for a long time (unless you live in France where paternity tests are forbidden except by court order). It's a bad excuse and MGTOW-tier cope.

And even if they ARE yours, you can be sure she's still fucking Chad on the side on the regular.
Of course, she could but she could still be fucking Chad even if you're a Chad and she's just in the mood for a different eye color this week.

There is no perfect relationship that will last forever and it's retarded to believe inceldom is better than some ideal that doesn't even exist.

It's ultimately a cope. I understand cucks and betabuxxers are a step up on the social hierarchy compared to me. They have the added benefit of: 1 - blissfully unaware their wives are cheating on them and their kids aren't their's or 2 - somehow managed to overcome the biological urge to kill competing mates. Their lower test levels also make them more agreeable and conflict averse. As an angry incel, I can't even pretend to do the above. Even if they're deluding themselves, on paper, they're happy.

The only way I can say I am better than them is if I hold them to my own moral standards, but those standards aren't socially acceptable, sabotage any chance for my own success, and ultimately irrelevant if the majority of people don't hold them.

2020's will be the decade of normalized cuckoldry and polygamous marriages. I don't think Chad harems will be a thing because it makes women look bad and their social proof is exclusivity and commitment from Chad, but the freak shows like that whale who looks like Josh from Drake and Josh and her four soy cucks will become the norm.

Last edited:
To some extent. More generally, I follow my own path in life and don't conform to social conditioning with regards to certain things that are considered 'acceptable' or otherwise.

I guess, i prefer to be an incel than a cuck tbh

well im getting cucked by my parents and the goverment. in the future by my bosses

Tbh. You still pay taxes to the government which gives them back to Chad and Stacy for their 5 children.
So while you wageslave, you are funding the making of a family which is not yours.
It's the long-distance equivalent of cucks watching their """"gf"""" breeding with another man (and still paying them gifts / restaurants jfl)

Tbh. You still pay taxes to the government which gives them back to Chad and Stacy for their 5 children.
So while you wageslave, you are funding the making of a family which is not yours.
It's the long-distance equivalent of cucks watching their """"gf"""" breeding with another man (and still paying them gifts / restaurants jfl)
even if the money went to the "right" things, its still cucked.
even if the money went to the "right" things, its still cucked.
unless you're with the government

I’d rather be an incel than a member of IT

Chad > Chad lite > upper tier normie > normie > lower tier normie> unaware/still has sex cuck > incel >>>>>willing cuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back