Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you talk to yourself?

Crab Rangoon

Crab Rangoon

Recruit
★★
Dunno if it's mental health related or loneliness or what, but I talk to myself all day everyday. Even when I go to bed I'm having a discussion with myself.
If somebody is in the house I talk to myself in my head, and if nobody is around I talk to myself out loud. I can't stop.

Don't worry too much, that's normal for incels. You're human and ur supposed to speak with somebody. And if you have noone to, you will speak to yourself. Actually, if it doesn't look like bi-personalization, it's ok, imo

It's supposedly a sign you're high IQ or some shit.

Yes I always have. It's just normal for me. Lots of people do it not just incels.

I'd have better conversations with the wall than most fucks at my uni

Sometimes I do it at a barely audible whisper. Really retarded tbh need to stop.

used to but it werent really conversations just retarded tourettes esque shit.

Not out loud.

My brother does and it is weird as fuck.

All the time, especially in my bedroom or my bathroom.
I also think of/remember funny shit in public and start grinning/laughing to myself, definitely give off schizo vibes to normies

My mom always did it, to the point where you'd never know if she's talking to someone or herself.

I don't besides talking into my laptop camera.

Your mind is toast. I talked to myself at the height of my schizophrenia. I still speak to myself but deliberately, when I was nuts the words would come out of my mouth and I couldn't shut up.

Oh, yeah. A lot.

Always, who else can I talk to except for my parents?
Of course I do it in my mind, no point in doing out loudly

Yeah all day every day,like actual smeagle/golem shit.

Yeah all the time especially when I maladaptive day dream