Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you tell your friends and family that you browse .co? (No, it's really not off-topic, bro)

• Thread starter Deleted member 21504
  • Start date
Deleted member 21504

Deleted member 21504

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
So, inkwell...?

I have told some of my friends, but only because I find it to be a better alternative to some image boards in some aspects.

some of my friends
Yikes, having friends in 2019 is quite r-rated (r for reddit).
Are these your friends?
Yeet2

I have mentioned topics or articles that I found here to my family sometimes, but I never specifically said I browse .co

I have mentioned topics or articles that I found here to my family sometimes, but I never specifically said I browse .co
High inhib cuck detected

I told a friend about sluthate and lookism, he is somewhat redpilled (not from online though).

Browse? maybe if it came up in convo. But admitting to anyone irl I had an account here would be a death sentence

I told my mother there is tons of guys that suffer the same faith that I do, and told her I talk with them in online forums, but never said the name of the site or anything.

yes grams like to larp as a zoomer

I told my mother there is tons of guys that suffer the same faith that I do, and told her I talk with them in online forums, but never said the name of the site or anything.
Did she tell you to smile and put on a happy face?

Yep, I've told 2 online friends.

I dont have friends but I havent told my family

I'd never even have the slightest desire to do so even if I were completely wasted.

admitting to anyone irl I had an account here would be a death sentence

My mom used my computer for a little bit while she was here a few weeks ago and saw it on the main tab.

A few but not most. My parents don’t know.

I have no friends nor family.

I doubt my friends or family know what incel is.

My family know. They even

I once got so depressed I started openly browsing it in class on a university desktop. But as usual no one was sitting next to me so no one noticed.

Why would the give a single fuck about what I browse?

Why would the give a single fuck about what I browse?
Yeah, same 4 me. But it's very based and low inhib to say that you post on .co to people you know.

Nah, they don't need to know.

I told one of my friends about it when we got drunk together dunno if he still remembers it though.

They don’t even know what an incel is, so no.
Even if they did know I wouldn’t tell them.

Told smother about participation in site where gathering men who unable to find girls and so angry at females for that

Nah, why bother telling them when they already know?

Last edited:
No, but I told them that I was browsing a different incel/blackpill site, and also Whitepill forums.

I have wrote a letter to JP about it.

She always say this to me, she told me I had a purpose to bring laughter and joy to the world.

Damn, that's quite beautiful. I'm sure you're a nice person to be around. It's just that faggot normies and roasties can't see it, they're too shallow.

One guy knows I'm an Incel.

There's probably a bunch of other people that have seen me browse this site tbh.

I remember when the BBC documentary was showing on BBC one and my dad was watching it. That's probably told his mind that I'm more likely to be an Incel than him assuming I'm gay.

Bunch of other people know I hate foids.

I'm quite proud of my misogyny ngl.

admitting to anyone irl I had an account here would be a death sentence