Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you think Asians are the most easily bitter and blackpill?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★
Tbh I think they may be. They never accepted religion/ Christianity/ look with a cynical eye.
They leave Family/ community to be with white men and 1st world america, quite pathetically desperately superficial/ materialistic
If you didn't bring western standards of dignity to the table for them they wouldn't think twice about fucking a pig for 100 dollars.
So long as nobody sees.

idk what do you all think?
I've seen asians get the most butthurt and furious about hits to their ego. Look at ER.

Not blackpilled at all, I see so many bluepilled simps and copers, the blackpoll would be an improvement

Dunno about blackpilled. However in asian culture there is no everyone gets a trophy bs like they do on the west.

There are too many people. Therefore you are not special. And if you're not special, you better learn your place in society.

Imagine being asian and unironically believing that equality bs in America when you're the lowest cast though.

Last edited:
The more unsuccessful a group of men is with women, the more hardcore they are bluepilled.

lol no, we're the most bluepilled race by far
"just get a job a woman will fall into your hands bro!!"- Every fucking asian ever.

The more unsuccessful a group of men is with women, the more hardcore they are bluepilled.
What % of men do you think if they're ugly have hte willpower ot be blackpill lol

What % of men do you think if they're ugly have hte willpower ot be blackpill lol

I'm not sure, maybe 1 in a couple hundred at most. So less than 1%.

Sad t hing is seeing guys who honestly believe they like science, but then as soon as science doesn't give the answer they want they believe all these logical fallacies and get emotional when you point out the flaws in their logic.

Koreans are pretty blackpilled they know looks matter. Most have done some sort of change to their face.

Depends on what type of Asians you are on about. Most Indian's are bluepilled to the max, believe whatever the media tell them.

In the west yes because asians and curries are the least desirable race of men so its probably easier for them to accept the truth of the blackpill.

They can IQmaxx all they want but as long as they don't accept the blackpill none of that matters.
Also the part about getting pissed is true af rofl they are such sensitive bitches it's funny. I remember this one time I beat this asian dude at table tenis and nigga went reeeeeeee

Asians tend to cope the hardest when it comes to the blackpill such as betabuxxing and their diligent working culture as well as the stigma of not following family traditions and "muh honor and shame to family"

Although Indians are more bluepilled than Asians. Asians are more competitive than Indians

Last edited:
Asians tend to cope the hardest when it comes to the blackpill such as betabuxxing and their diligent working culture as well as the stigma of not following family traditions and "muh honor and shame to family"

Although Indians are more bluepilled than Asians. Asians are more competitive than Indians
In East Asia it still kinda works because western culture hasn't taken over.

But it's just slave cope. Hard work is bullshit meant for slaves.

How many emperors simply got their position by being simply born into it? Your birth is everything.

"just get a job a woman will fall into your hands bro!!"- Every fucking asian ever.

That's because your parents know you're ugly and betabuxxing is the only way for you to get a woman. What they don't know is that this doesn't work in the West because thanks to feminism women have more than enough money so they don't need to marry ugly betabuxxers anymore.

That's because your parents know you're ugly and betabuxxing is the only way for you to get a woman. What they don't know is that this doesn't work in the West because thanks to feminism women have more than enough money so they don't need to marry ugly betabuxxers anymore.
Why didn't they have that money in the first place.
Yes I know but I am asking for the sake of clarification.

Not blackpilled at all, I see so many bluepilled simps and copers, the blackpoll would be an improvement
No man, Asians are generally extremely bluepilled, bunch of incels in denial.
Ricecels are the saddest fucking bluepill copers in existence. I have never, not even once, met a blackpilled East Asian male in my entire life, and I'm ricecel myself. Most ricecels, when confronted by the racepill, will either defend noodlewhores or autistically sperg out like the effete idiots they are. Ricecels are non-confrontational and would rather cope by withdrawing into video games like in China, or just being hikikomori NEET shut-ins in Japan. I don't know exactly how Koreacels cope, but I guess it's workaholism and hookers mostly.

There is something profoundly maladaptive about ricecel culture and mentality in regards to the modern world. Ricecels will gladly accept being betabuxx and being completely pussywhipped. They will accept whitewashed revisionism like how Asians are oppressive and patriarchal, while also being nerdy virgins. Ricecels will autistically put all their effort into careermaxxing in order to get a mediocre noodlewhore, even if they know that a white man can put in a minimal amount of effort, or none at all. Ricecels will admit that the white man is superior and will sell out their own race just as easily as their noodlewhore counterparts. Ricecels show off their luxury European sports cars and designer clothes in a sad attempt to peacock their wealth, so that a noodlewhore can take all their income and ruin their life. Ricecels will back down from any fight despite having invented martial arts, and choose not to defend themselves with guns, despite inventing gunpowder.

The only ricecels who might possibly be blackpilled are those who have completely withdrawn from society, but even then it is usually not by choice, and does not necessarily mean they have higher awareness of their situation. I think that very few ricecels have any self-awareness at all, and are usually petty-minded, egotistical, status obsessed, and borderline antisocial.

Ricecels are the saddest fucking bluepill copers in existence. I have never, not even once, met a blackpilled East Asian male in my entire life, and I'm ricecel myself. Most ricecels, when confronted by the racepill, will either defend noodlewhores or autistically sperg out like the effete idiots they are. Ricecels are non-confrontational and would rather cope by withdrawing into video games like in China, or just being hikikomori NEET shut-ins in Japan. I don't know exactly how Koreacels cope, but I guess it's workaholism and hookers mostly.

There is something profoundly maladaptive about ricecel culture and mentality in regards to the modern world. Ricecels will gladly accept being betabuxx and being completely pussywhipped. They will accept whitewashed revisionism like how Asians are oppressive and patriarchal, while also being nerdy virgins. Ricecels will autistically put all their effort into careermaxxing in order to get a mediocre noodlewhore, even if they know that a white man can put in a minimal amount of effort, or none at all. Ricecels will admit that the white man is superior and will sell out their own race just as easily as their noodlewhore counterparts. Ricecels show off their luxury European sports cars and designer clothes in a sad attempt to peacock their wealth, so that a noodlewhore can take all their income and ruin their life. Ricecels will back down from any fight despite having invented martial arts, and choose not to defend themselves with guns, despite inventing gunpowder.

The only ricecels who might possibly be blackpilled are those who have completely withdrawn from society, but even then it is usually not by choice, and does not necessarily mean they have higher awareness of their situation. I think that very few ricecels have any self-awareness at all, and are usually petty-minded, egotistical, status obsessed, and borderline antisocial.
high iq and well said, bro.

Japcels are smart enough to beome hikkis so possibly. It depends though, some ricecels are bluepilled as fuck. As a whole ricecels are more blackpilled than curries, they're less blackpilled than muslims or blacks, and compared to whites, it's tough to say.

In East Asia it still kinda works because western culture hasn't taken over.

But it's just slave cope. Hard work is bullshit meant for slaves.

How many emperors simply got their position by being simply born into it? Your birth is everything.

IQ level: Alien

My dads gf is a self hating noodlewhore who said no one would wanna be 5'4 and have chinky eyes and be what she is. She's very suspicious of me and my thought process. Knowing how insanely blackpill and racist I am overall. It's good she is what she is because she made me so obsessed with gaining imperceptibility that I am savoring it over other friendships. Makes me happy to live with being fake and alone.

Asians repress sexual desire and normally do their best to fulfill their parents demands of them. Ie. they are amazing slaves and work tediously for the potential benefit of study/work maxxing. It's probably their best bet tbh, if they can't be chad may as well be rich, although it is a long life of slavery. They get nothing out of life till they are like 30 and can wealthmaxx for copes/women.

One of asians best attributes is the ability to endure with delaying gratification, not many white or black incels would last the whole way through medical school, whereas the average ethnic doctor was an incel before graduation.

Last edited:
The only blackpilled Asians are western Asians. And even then many western Asians are ricecels in denial. I’m one of the few ricecels who admit that I’m incel and everyone who’ve I tried to blackpill has been in denial.

The only blackpilled Asians are western Asians. And even then many western Asians are ricecels in denial. I’m one of the few ricecels who admit that I’m incel and everyone who’ve I tried to blackpill has been in denial.
Who wants to admit that self determinism is a lie? That everything they been working for is worthless?

The black pill varies from person to person not race

Asians repress sexual desire and normally do their best to fulfill their parents demands of them. Ie. they are amazing slaves and work tediously for the potential benefit of study/work maxxing. It's probably their best bet tbh, if they can't be chad may as well be rich, although it is a long life of slavery. They get nothing out of life till they are like 30 and can wealthmaxx for copes/women.

One of asians best attributes is the ability to endure with delaying gratification, not many white or black incels would last the whole way through medical school, whereas the average ethnic doctor was an incel before graduation.
Lol how embittered do you think people are by only getting life at 30. I bet that's why the jews wanted dygenics for the goy bully aryans so that no one gets to have a good time but them when they geno harvest

If they were blackpilled they’d be going ER in droves
Either they manage to remain bluepilled in an increasingly blackpilled world, or they’re very low T and docile and show no signs of stress about their predicament. Somehow they take the blackpill well. I’m sure an asian man living in the west for 20+ years has figured out already that women don’t like asian guys. Maybe they cope and tell themselves that it’s ok because surely asian girls like asian guys? But still idk how they remain so calm walking down the street and seeing an asian girl with a white guy.. there are such few Asians in the west, that It’s gotta be the elephant in the room when their eyes meet.

I’m speaking of the men ofcourse. The women are “Teehee blackpilled”.. where they’re blackpilled by nature but convince themselves that there is no pattern in their last 10 boyfriends being tall white guys.

I was watching a video about the event LA women’s march. A guy was interviewing the foids there. One asian foid held up a sign saying “stop asian fetishization”. I wish I could talk to her through the screen and ask her what race her boyfriend/last ONS is.

women are meant to be seen, not heard. Literally nothing they say is of any consequence at all whatsoever.

Either they manage to remain bluepilled in an increasingly blackpilled world, or they’re very low T and docile and show no signs of stress about their predicament. Somehow they take the blackpill well. I’m sure an asian man living in the west for 20+ years has figured out already that women don’t like asian guys. Maybe they cope and tell themselves that it’s ok because surely asian girls like asian guys? But still idk how they remain so calm walking down the street and seeing an asian girl with a white guy.. there are such few Asians in the west, that It’s gotta be the elephant in the room when their eyes meet.

I’m speaking of the men ofcourse. The women are “Teehee blackpilled”.. where they’re blackpilled by nature but convince themselves that there is no pattern in their last 10 boyfriends being tall white guys.

I was watching a video about the event LA women’s march. A guy was interviewing the foids there. One asian foid held up a sign saying “stop asian fetishization”. I wish I could talk to her through the screen and ask her what race her boyfriend/last ONS is.

women are meant to be seen, not heard. Literally nothing they say is of any consequence at all whatsoever.

Not many blackpilled men actually go ER. The vast, vast majority incels just LDAR and cope away. Plus the asian population is about 5-6%...that said, ER + Cho = 1 hapa, 1 full-asian, both highly notorious incels. Seems like a proportionate representation.

I see a fair of likely incel as fuck/beta as fuck asian dudes at my college, seems like they mostly cope by studying and careermaxing. Most blackpilled asians probably won't lash out in public due to obvious drawback and cultural factors. Still think they are more blackpilled than average though simply due to having a higher proportion of incels.

Also an EMT friend of mine heard from a Hispanic dude that redpilled Asian men are becoming a bit of a stereotype, jfl.

interstellar IQ

The majority are bluepilled to the core, betabuxxing and betaorbiting is a way of life for us too, but this is more of a problem with males in general.

There's a recent example of how bluepilled asians can be, a doctor married Gillian Chung who got dicked down by Edison Chen. Her nsfw photos are all over the internet.

No man, Asians are generally extremely bluepilled, bunch of incels in denial.

Last edited:
Not many blackpilled men actually go ER. The vast, vast majority incels just LDAR and cope away. Plus the asian population is about 5-6%...that said, ER + Cho = 1 hapa, 1 full-asian, both highly notorious incels. Seems like a proportionate representation.

I see a fair of likely incel as fuck/beta as fuck asian dudes at my college, seems like they mostly cope by studying and careermaxing. Most blackpilled asians probably won't lash out in public due to obvious drawback and cultural factors. Still think they are more blackpilled than average though simply due to having a higher proportion of incels.

Also an EMT friend of mine heard from a Hispanic dude that redpilled Asian men are becoming a bit of a stereotype, jfl.
That’s thanks to subreddits pike asianmasculinity. Mere knowledge of their position in the sexual market doesn’t actually help their predicament though.

tbh I think the highest ROI thing for Asians as a whole is to develop a reputation for violence. It’s costly af, people will go to prison, but it will help them as a group more than anything else could. They lack the genes so they basically need to chimp out more like nogs.

Ricecels will never ever achieve racial consciousness. It's actually unsurprising that most ricecels are in full denial mode about the noodlewhore question. There is far too much cultural baggage that simply can't be tossed out.

That’s thanks to subreddits pike asianmasculinity. Mere knowledge of their position in the sexual market doesn’t actually help their predicament though.

tbh I think the highest ROI thing for Asians as a whole is to develop a reputation for violence. It’s costly af, people will go to prison, but it will help them as a group more than anything else could. They lack the genes so they basically need to chimp out more like nogs.

Ricecels have no in-group loyalty and won't do anything to advance the interests of their race as a whole. Noodlewhores are notorious for having no loyalty whatsoever to their race, so why should ricecels?

This is basically advocating domestic terrorism. Ricecels are high IQ and definitely have the potential to inflict high body counts. However, ricecels are generally seen as too docile to be threats, especially ricecels who came straight from Asia and do not understand violence at all. These are the clueless idiots who will walk into the ghetto around USC and get killed for having zero situational awareness.

Ricecels will never ever achieve racial consciousness. It's actually unsurprising that most ricecels are in full denial mode about the noodlewhore question. There is far too much cultural baggage that simply can't be tossed out.

Ricecels have no in-group loyalty and won't do anything to advance the interests of their race as a whole. Noodlewhores are notorious for having no loyalty whatsoever to their race, so why should ricecels?

This is basically advocating domestic terrorism. Ricecels are high IQ and definitely have the potential to inflict high body counts. However, ricecels are generally seen as too docile to be threats, especially ricecels who came straight from Asia and do not understand violence at all. These are the clueless idiots who will walk into the ghetto around USC and get killed for having zero situational awareness.
Obviously noodlewhores have racial blackpill consciousness for dating up for white guys, but how much do they have?
Conscious or all subconscious? I'd say it's conscious.

Obviously noodlewhores have racial blackpill consciousness for dating up for white guys, but how much do they have?
Conscious or all subconscious? I'd say it's conscious.
That's the thing though, they can say shit like "I'm not attracted to Asian guys" and then say things like "they're too short" or "they have small penises", even if they have never seen an Asian penis before or if they're saying that to Yao Ming. They really don't have any self-awareness and project the blame on white guys fetishizing them, claiming they have "yellow fever", while in complete denial of their own "white fever".

Noodlewhores will never ever say that ricecels tend to have recessed maxillas, weak brow ridges, flat faces and short mandibles. The really self-hating noodlewhores will say they have poop-colored eyes even though they have the same eye color. Noodlewhores hatred towards their male counterparts is really a projection of their own self-hatred.

That's the thing though, they can say shit like "I'm not attracted to Asian guys" and then say things like "they're too short" or "they have small penises", even if they have never seen an Asian penis before or if they're saying that to Yao Ming. They really don't have any self-awareness and project the blame on white guys fetishizing them, claiming they have "yellow fever", while in complete denial of their own "white fever".

Noodlewhores will never ever say that ricecels tend to have recessed maxillas, weak brow ridges, flat faces and short mandibles. The really self-hating noodlewhores will say they have poop-colored eyes even though they have the same eye color. Noodlewhores hatred towards their male counterparts is really a projection of their own self-hatred.
Women hop aboard common consensus to seem more refined. Women have no shame, they're all trying to project onto others highclass/ status even if they're uninformed. Just look at what they think about cars. Because it's what rich people drive, and are not automobile savvy, then that shows what they're all preferring uninitiation, but luxuriant ignorance.

Women do not make perspectives based on truth,unless it's subconsciously endangering them, but what makes them express higher refinement.
They WANT luxuriant ignorance.

Yes women claim yellow fever hoping no oneputs together their hypocrisy. To make themselves advance under the role of victimry. It's easier to do things bad when you project/ twist opposite parties into feeling you are the one who is attacked.

Agreed on the projection of self hate.

japs are giving up on life and devoting their lives to copes, you have to be at least a little blackpilled to do that.

japs are giving up on life and devoting their lives to copes, you have to be at least a little blackpilled to do that.
You can't even approach in your own native land that's accessed western media unless your face has a defined jawbone and cheeklines. And an elegant browridge. Women will entertain and enthuse a conversation to the point of sex.
Most women have a high reading/ verbal IQ so conversation won't be of value to them.
They suck at pragmatics and mathematics, and yet here we are. All their esteem system values is looks. The one trait that is distinguishable to an individual. And of course they want to have good conversation levels. But it's not an essentiality.
The avenue of conversation is not waht they really want unless they're lonely. Only girl I ever got to any point of that with was some teacher who was racist as I was. Other than that most women don't feel fulfilled with mere conversation.

Women underlyingly insult everyone who put thought and heart into them by being insecure about someone better looking.

Noodlewhores hatred towards their male counterparts is really a projection of their own self-hatred
noodles wish they were born Caucasian. its why skin whitening and other surgical procedures are a multi billion dollar industry in Asia.

noodles wish they were born Caucasian. its why skin whitening and other surgical procedures are a multi billion dollar industry in Asia.
Good let them be self hating.
If only whimsy ditsy white girls knew what kind of power they fucking had. I hate how most white women are completely soft. Yeah they can converse and be decent people. But, I wish whites were more militant.