Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do you think Chad and foids give a fuck about the chink flu?

Do you think Chad and foids give a fuck about Covid?

• Yes

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 30 83.3%

• Total voters
Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
I see redditors screaming to people who don't use two masks or whatever, but even with all those restrictions, foids and chads don't give a fuck. Yesterday my drug addicted neighbor was making a party with foids and listening to shitty music. If bars are closed, Chad calls his friends over and some foids to drink and to fuck in his house paid by his daddy. While Chad doesn't give a fuck, our fellow subhumans don't dare to leave the house without two masks and are afraid of their own shadows, the thought of suicide becomes more and more prevalent, since his rare social meetings are now over, he can't even simp to a foid properly. What a shitty soyciety.

Why are you making this topic? They're going against the lock down to fuck.
You're talking about a shitty ass site that no one with a brain goes to and thinking what they're saying is logical. Reddit is filled with retarded fucktards, I mean one place always talked about here is IT and you want to tell me the people there have a fucking brain, and then think what they're saying is normal?

No. chads and foids are fucking right this minute, many in probably orgies, without a care.

Even right on these forums like a month or 2 ago someone posted an article where a nurse got the virus by fucking a patient with it as they didn't care if she got it or not.

What do you think the answer is? Use your brain. You know you have one as you're blackpilled and not a retard.

The answer is clearly no. It will always be no.

"Do you think chads and foids give a fuck about..."
No. It's no. They don't care. Whatever it is. It's no.

They do, especially foids. But foids risk even getting tortured to death fucking psychopaths and violent criminals, you're crazy if you think they're not going to fuck someone who makes their pussies tingle because of a virus with a 99%+ survival without any sequels rate.

Foids do have some rationality in them but as soon as their pussies tingle or their emotions get triggered in any way it all goes to shit and they bevahe like animals.

some will some wont.

Its better they dont abide by the rules cuz it will make Covid last even longer . Better for me

They do, especially foids. But foids risk even getting tortured to death fucking psychopaths and violent criminals, you're crazy if you think they're not going to fuck someone who makes their pussies tingle because of a virus with a 99%+ survival without any sequels rate.

Foids do have some rationality in them but as soon as their pussies tingle or their emotions get triggered in any way it all goes to shit and they bevahe like animals.
Leonardo Da Vinci IQ

chad's parents are resilient 40 year olds who are not afraid of some fake epidemic. chad goes out, slays, gets the rona, coughs once or twice then goes back to slaying. incels' sickly boomer parents prevent him from leaving the house the whole year, his rotting now finally complete
Foids do have some rationality in them
questionable

Last edited:
The only people who care about covid are paranoid incels in denial and people in power who want to lock people down.

I see redditors screaming to people who don't use two masks or whatever, but even with all those restrictions, foids and chads don't give a fuck. Yesterday my drug addicted neighbor was making a party with foids and listening to shitty music. If bars are closed, Chad calls his friends over and some foids to drink and to fuck in his house paid by his daddy. While Chad doesn't give a fuck, our fellow subhumans don't dare to leave the house without two masks and are afraid of their own shadows, the thought of suicide becomes more and more prevalent, since his rare social meetings are now over, he can't even simp to a foid properly. What a shitty soyciety.
Chad and stacy DGAF because they're all about natural selection and not being considerate of people with genetic disadvantages that predispose them to death via disease
The only people who care about covid are paranoid incels in denial and people in power who want to lock people down.
I mean I vaguely care about it if a slightly worse form of influenza will kill nice old ladies who make cookies, I guess?

Or older people. If you are college aged or below no normies are actually worried about coronavirus tbh

yes they do because foids are stupid and chads are stupid for the most part.
I'm not gonna even think this virus is real because is not.

The only people who seem to care is the MSM and the sheep who blindly follow it.

Everyone else irl doesn't give a chit lmao.