Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think China, if they took over, would kill blacks because of their Paranoia, Racism, Hate of Indolent Buffoonery?

Do you think China, or Asian majority will up and just kill blacks since they're seen as undesirable

• Yes

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • High Probability

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Low Probability

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★
White people are the only things keeping blacks alive, and jews, and eventually one of the other races be it most likely Chinese or Arabs will take over by 2100.
Then Blacks and BBC are truly gonna get a well deserved shellacking.
But if China did, I don't even think they will reinstitute slavery, I think they'll just see Blacks as a defective state of human existence.
I am suspecting this, but do you all suspect this to also be true?

I mean Choids (my new term for noodlewhores) don't go after BBC because they want refinement, not disorderly masculine brutality. It's not most Asian girl's thing. They want to have prominence when it comes to physiological implications, and a basevalue upperhand physio-impression or tangible presence (higher genetics and higher beauty indicate higher status in life).
So they'd be on board with it imo.

No, the Chinese have way too much economic interests in Africa to genocide blacks, which is really kind of a dumb idea anyways.

I've seen noodlewhores date every non-Asian ethnicity so I wouldn't put it past them not to get on the BBC bandwagon.

No, the Chinese have way too much economic interests in Africa to genocide blacks, which is really kind of a dumb idea anyways.

I've seen noodlewhores date every non-Asian ethnicity so I wouldn't put it past them not to get on the BBC bandwagon.
I think you underestimate how asians want to air-tight everything under communism. the only reason they didn't quietly kill all the hong kong protestors was because the west is watching with high speed internet.

Probably make them work for peanuts. But i don't think they will kill them all, they will treat them like shit though.

They will build Chikanda

Plus there doesn't need to be a justification in a communist state. eventually all the chinks will get butthurt if they get mogged and make up some fake statistic to make blacks "rehabilitated".
Blacks are an economic drain everywhere, and asians don't deal in logic they deal with their emotions, paranoid anxiety.

that's africa. they will probably genocide the african america.
definitely all that mumble rap thug culture will be gutted away with. (good)
then africa would just be some plaything. and yeah maybe they wont be genocided there but.

If it was up to them, they would use them like 22 cent. slaves or put them in a eugenicist plan

Last edited:
No, they won't do that.

They will turn them to slaves if anything. It doesn't make sense to kill them.

The Chinese would work them so hard, they would be begging for the return of white colonialism.

The Chinese would work them so hard, they would be begging for the return of white colonialism.
Sort of like how those starving Zimbabweans want their White Rhodesian farmers back!

You know... Like the ones they killed.

Because they can't look far enough into the future to farm!

Blacks are an economic drain everywhere, and asians don't deal in logic they deal with their emotions, paranoid anxiety.

Aren't asians more logical and whites more creative?

At least that's what most race realists say.

Last edited:
They have no interest in killing, unless African population explodes and endangers china's resources
Regardless they will be treated like dirt and exploited as Asians are quite xenophobic

Watch Empire of Dust, it's comfy

I have no idea because I didn't study that

They tried reprogramming Muslims so maybe something like that.

White people are the only things keeping blacks alive, and jews, and eventually one of the other races be it most likely Chinese or Arabs will take over by 2100.

"Chinese" isn't more of a race than "American" is, you racebaiting dimwit. There are Asians outside China, just like there are white people outside the United States.

The Arab world will not take over humanity by 2100. Half of their societies are run by religious fundamentalists in failed governments. The other half are extremely wealthy, but they spend frivolously, and the gravy train that is oil money will slowly but surely decrease in importance. They spend too much time firing cruise missiles at each other to actually do anything of use.

The Chinese are indeed a threat, one that will hopefully be crushed in an upcoming world war. But who knows? By 2100, Winnie the Pooh won't be lifelong dictator anymore, and internal CCP politics are a mess.

But if China did, I don't even think they will reinstitute slavery, I think they'll just see Blacks as a defective state of human existence.
I am suspecting this, but do you all suspect this to also be true?

I mean Choids (my new term for noodlewhores) don't go after BBC because they want refinement, not disorderly masculine brutality. It's not most Asian girl's thing. They want to have prominence when it comes to physiological implications, and a basevalue upperhand physio-impression or tangible presence (higher genetics and higher beauty indicate higher status in life).
So they'd be on board with it imo.
yes china already killing uighurs and slowly colonizing africa. they'd be on board with killinh blacks too. Only reason they wouldnt would be basketball, but china is making gene edited changs and will eventually have its own basketball league and thus no longer care for em
"Chinese" isn't more of a race than "American" is, you racebaiting dimwit. There are Asians outside China, just like there are white people outside the United States.

The Arab world will not take over humanity by 2100. Half of their societies are run by religious fundamentalists in failed governments. The other half are extremely wealthy, but they spend frivolously, and the gravy train that is oil money will slowly but surely decrease in importance. They spend too much time firing cruise missiles at each other to actually do anything of use.

The Chinese are indeed a threat, one that will hopefully be crushed in an upcoming world war. But who knows? By 2100, Winnie the Pooh won't be lifelong dictator anymore, and internal CCP politics are a mess.
u aint taking climate change nor peak oil into your calculations. when that happens it will be impossible to predict future

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back