Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think companies like Google and agencies like NSA are using AI to automatically gather data on all of us on forums such as these?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
So, obviously this forum in particular has nothing to do with Google or the NSA. But, the information on forums such as these is just freely available. If they had a decent enough AI, not only could they collect all this data, they could categorize it properly and have profiles on all of us.

Like maybe I said in a certain post I had a cat, the AI would have that information on user ano1822. They'd have data such as: user has connected from the following IP addresses in the following locations, everything single piece of info you revealed about yourself. Hell, they could even link this profile to the data they have from our browsers and other sites we follow, create a sort of more complete profile. They could even add our photos from the webcam.

Ofc we are. Even if you just use your phone to call they will track in it and listen.

they are already collecting data...everyone does

AI will open up new doors for roasties to maximize their whoring potential

No doubt. Everything you posted, viewed or even typed is known to the authorities. What we type even without sending, are logged

Yes bro. Big brother is watching.

(((Google))) collects data about everyone online.

We're not special.

I suspect that Western governments digitally spy on their citizens nearly as much as China but are a hell of a lot more secretive about it.

Virgins on some fourm are the least of there worries.

They are tracking everything we do

Google collect data on everyone and everything.

Statistically we are one of the least dangerous groups in society. In reality we’re only a danger to ourselves (rope).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back