Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think cucktears is a retarded community?? THEN CLICK HERE

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Then... i present you guys the facebook group "Incel Hell - The 9th circle"

The advantage between Facebook over Reddit is that there we can see the face of the persons who like to chase and humiliate lonely virgin ugly males.

And the scenes are... grotesque.

Get ready for what you will see here.

Have fun.

8LgCtpV.jpg

HFGLP1b.jpg

yrQqaCv.jpg

g335dkM.jpg

tQbfKy2.jpg

Tm7KqbP.jpg

waEqvvl.jpg

QhUsDcs.jpg

XzsMjIB.jpg

b6pXaRY.jpg

CRyDTPt.jpg

r3noAIG.jpg

4gPgis8.jpg

Just lol at the delusional fatty with her "chad". Every single one of them is a low tier normie having on by a thread.

@Crustaciouse @ATOMIC ACE PUGG MADE! The complete version xD

LMAO A bunch of losers in denial

But that last chick... she told there she likes skinny small guys...

I think i would have a chance with her, since i got the BBC i would make her want to LTR me xD

does this really come as a surprise? anybody who browses the internet enough to know about the term 'incel' is just another breed of loser

I feel like " he wasn't truely nice" is a no true scotsman fallacy.

I mean they can easily say that if a genuinely ugly nice guy is not getting laid, then he is not "Truly a nice guy".

A true nice guys is someone who is nice and gets laid. If you are nice and you don't get laid then you are not truly nice because there is no way a truly nice guy won't get sex.

these guys are full of fallacies

One subhuman after the other. Just lol

Most of these girls are actually somewhat attractive. Especially the bottom one. That one dude is certainly no fuckong Chad. That guy is the beta cuck while she's getting stuffed by Chad when he's at work

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:

I mean they can easily say that if a genuinely ugly nice guy is not getting laid, then he is not "Truly a nice guy".

A true nice guys is someone who is nice and gets laid. If you are nice and you don't get laid then you are not truly nice because there is no way a truly nice guy won't get sex.

Anything you need to do to get their hate is being ugly and complain thats hard getting sex or LTR.

Made. You are a monster.

WarmIncelation said:
Most of these girls are actually somewhat attractive. Especially the bottom one. That one dude is certainly no fuckong Chad. That guy is the beta cuck while she's getting stuffed by Chad when he's at work

Really dont enter in my head that Chad fucks these huge arrogant landwhales.

Not surprised lol

What i cant understand is how these white betas submit themselves to LTR with these landwhales and only proofs the hypergamy of females... they dont go for a white fat beta, they go for a skinny white beta. Always above their looksmatch.

I prefer to DIE in inceldom than LTR a landwhale.

KilluminoidBR said:
What i cant understand is how these white betas submit themselves to LTR with these landwhales and only proofs the hypergamy of females... they dont go for a white fat beta, they go for a skinny white beta. Always above their looksmatch.

I prefer to DIE in inceldom than LTR a landwhale.

Normies are about as smart as a sweltering pile of pig shit, especially reddit tier normies.

>hot-ass chad

A6eeYyc.png

BjzSDKs.png

6R1gOZL.gif

That manlet is barely higher than the car

Wtf that landwhale cunt calling that incel in denial a Chad jfl,every guy pictured above belongs here.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Lol normies and chads. They are failed normies at best

No they are Chads,everyone knows Chad spends all his time in his basement making fun of virgins.

Every incel I've seen mogs the fuck out of inceltears posters. JFL @ these losers.

What women say/=what they really think

Most think more about Chad's cock than the "boyfriend" they actually "date" with

Framecel222 said:
Every incel I've seen mogs the fuck out of inceltears posters. JFL @ these losers.

That's why they hate us so much

They all look like feminazi cunts and beta males.

do what you have to do ( ya know )

4gPgis8.jpg

>be a 6/10 cutie
>ruin everything with that disgusting tatoo
jesus christ why they are so dumb

This is great. Best post I've seen exposing these losers.

One of the worst things about our culture today is that people don't feel they have to understand a damn thing to make a judgement. It's just a matter of tibalism. They don't understand shit. They see males complaining they got a bad shake, automatically opposed to us.

Meh this is about as what I was expecting.
No real surprises there.
These people still have leagues better lives than us,so all that hamstering is simply to preserve their privilege.

XzsMjIB.jpg

This one for me takes the cake.
The amount of cringe that I feel caused by his low value and bad looks,combined with utter lack of any semibalance of logic or even rational thought makes me feel outwordly.

the bottom one is a complete moron. autism INCREASES the smv for girls. men like to see cute, awkward behaviour from girls.

KilluminoidBR said:

What a CHAD!

KilluminoidBR said:
But that last chick... she told there she likes skinny small guys...

I think i would have a chance with her, since i got the BBC i would make her want to LTR me xD

She would reject you.

"I have no social skills yet I've been told I'm attractive, therefore social skills are more important than physical appearance when it comes to attraction"

How does this even make sense? Doesn't that prove that looks are what matter instead of social skills?
Also, shyness/awkwardness/quirkiness is considered desirable if you're female.

Chad doesn't know what Reddit is.

I got kicked from this group ages ago. I got in and just took the piss.

KilluminoidBR said:
Then... i present you guys the facebook group "Incel Hell - The 9th circle"

The advantage between Facebook over Reddit is that there we can see the face of the persons who like to chase and humiliate lonely virgin ugly males.

And the scenes are... grotesque.

Get ready for what you will see here.

Have fun.

8LgCtpV.jpg

HFGLP1b.jpg

yrQqaCv.jpg

g335dkM.jpg

tQbfKy2.jpg

Tm7KqbP.jpg

waEqvvl.jpg

QhUsDcs.jpg

XzsMjIB.jpg

b6pXaRY.jpg

CRyDTPt.jpg

r3noAIG.jpg

4gPgis8.jpg

this shows that some normies are on our side and are blackpilled, but they are normies who have a life and just dont waste their time on reddit mocking virgins like the really fucked up normies from cucktears do. unfortunately, there arent enough blackpilled normberts.

its over

CRyDTPt.jpg

Damn, even Philip Seymour Hoffman is against us now. It's over guys.

Hunter said:
utism INCREASES the smv for girls. men like to see cute, awkward behaviour from girls.

THIS! it's one of the most bitter blackpills to swallow. you think you have a chance with the awkard girl because you're more similiar and would have more in common with her than an average party girl but no - she is even more attractive to Chad and has a larger dating pool than Stacy. it's crushing.

The face of the subhumanity that uses depressive incels to increase their ego.

Lol even if you look at this from an angle of a sociopath these people are fucking losers. Lets say you enjoy bullying and tearing people down because its fun or whatever. Going after incels is dishonorable and takes no finesse or skill whatsoever. We are the lowest if the low and dont really have a fair means of fighting back.

Its like fighting a guy with one arm in a duel after refusing to give him a weapon and deciding that your just going to shoot him instead. These people cant even be respectable sadists.

Damn the first Indian chick is totally my type but she only dates younger or barely 2 years older. #Oldcel

Lol the last post is so flawed

KilluminoidBR said:

tl;dr abridged version of my response to this exchange: LMFAO! 

>"I don't believe that sort of rhetoric [that one of the primary reasons some men obsess sex is because of T]" 
>"I think society has taught men to obsess over sex"

Ms. Chelsea just simply. CANNOT. FATHOM. a state of being where intrusive sexual thoughts and desires inundate the mind, overwhelms all other discursive thoughts and faculties and commandeers a person's inner speech into a bubbling cauldron of frustration, RAGE and hopelessness. Testosterone? Biology? Nah. This obsession... MUST be something "taught" by society.

CLASSIC Interpersonal Hot-Cold Empathy Gap (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathy_gap ):

"Interpersonal hot-cold empathy gaps occur when one predicts, or tries to make sense of, the behavior of another person who is in an affective state that is different from one's own"

https://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/gl20/GeorgeLoewenstein/Papers_files/pdf/hotColdEmpathyGaps.pdf

= pretty much ALL women attempting to lay theorize on why men objectify women (or rather, the men who get caught doing so, since all healthy men do it) or why bitter incels even exist. Also underlies such statements as, "you're incel because of your terrible personality!/ because you hate women! / because all you want is sex!" 

They don't share the biology that causes most of us to be driven to madness from sexual frustration, so they believe our venting/suffering is "whining," and that our inclinations and obsessions are secondary to conscious deliberation or some warped socialization when, in reality, the incel community is just a manifestation of the normal male id amplified, in aggregate, and networked anonymously (thus unrestrained from social norms).  

I similarly suspect most of IT's active subscribers are either:
  1. Low T (females and hypogonad males not on replacement) --> Empathy gap
  2. Normal T males simply virtue-signaling

The empathy gap is so entrenched and mutually reinforced on IT, it's fairly routine to encounter casual incredulity towards the idea NORMAL MALE BIOLOGY drives most of our desires and consequent complaints. So, for the lurking IT bandits:

[font=RalewaySemiBold, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The Testosterone Curse (Part 1)[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica,]How much does testosterone control a male's behavior?[/font]

[excerpt]

[font=Arial, Helvetica,]When a male's T-levels rise beyond a certain point, he can hardly help but have sex on his mind virtually all the time. That's why it's not at all uncommon to hear a male's behavior described as "testosterone-driven." And unquestionably, for males in their later teens and early twenties (when their T-levels peak), their thoughts and feelings are influenced mightily by what really is going on between their legs. They experience an almost constant stirring in their genitals--sensations that clamor for attention but that society disallows being fully expressed. But, regardless of such restraints, the very sight of a female (real, or merely "fabricated" in their mind) can't help but fan this not-to-be-denied libidinous flame.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica,]Adolescent girls, and women in general, rightfully complain that they feel de-valued when men see them, or treat them, as "sex objects." But could it not be argued that to a great extent adolescent boys and men, "seduced" from within by elevated T-levels, can't much help it? Very much like animals in heat, males "under the influence" may have great difficulty in perceiving females other than one-dimensionally—as objects for lustful gratification.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica,]It may be something akin to a person in the throes of starvation, whose senses are naturally concentrated solely on food. Sorely deprived of a fundamental need, the desperate quest for sustenance overrules any other consideration, which in the moment must feel utterly beside the point--immaterial, extraneous, and irrelevant. The expression "hunger has no conscience" poignantly characterizes such an urgent state of affairs. Ethical considerations become secondary (if in fact they're reflected upon at all) in situations where the excruciating ache of starvation must override any other thought.[/font]

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evolution-the-self/200904/the-testosterone-curse-part-1
(bolded mine)

Pathologically Low T (hypogonadism) resulting in complete loss of sexual desire is pretty well-known, and well-accepted, in medicine. In fact, it's how the 40-year-old virgin that Vice published an article on a week or so back got to be a 40-year-old virgin without the suffering incels experience:

[font=HelveticaNeueArabic, NeueHelveticaW01, Helvetica, HelveticaWorld, Arial, TazuganeGothic, sans-serif]What It’s Like Being a Virgin at 40[/font]

[font=HelveticaNeueArabic, NeueHelveticaW01, Helvetica, HelveticaWorld, Arial, TazuganeGothic, sans-serif]Trevor Riskhttps://www.vice.com/en_us/contributor/trevor-risk
[/font]
Dec 19 2017, 3:11pm

[excerpt]

[font=HelveticaNeueArabic, Lora, Georgia, TazuganeGothic, serif]You have a rare condition that stunted your puberty and your sex drive, yes? 
I have a condition known as idiopathic panhypopituitarism. I have had the condition since birth, but I was diagnosed when I was four or five, when my parents realized I wasn't growing as quickly as I should have been growing. Since my condition affects all of the pituitary hormones, I had a growth hormone deficiency at a very early age. I also have a deficiency in the thyroid and adrenal glands. It has led to me taking pills to supplement the fact that I can't produce those hormones as well as taking shots of testosterone to supplement the fact that I cannot produce testosterone. The condition makes me look a lot younger. In fact, I only started shaving in my mid 30s. It also affected my sex drive. If I am being completely honest, I always am proud that I can shave. I even celebrate the day I started as my “shaversary.” I am especially proud that I get erections now, too. The sexual hormone replacement makes me feel sexual where, for years, I didn't feel sexual at all.[/font]

[font=HelveticaNeueArabic, Lora, Georgia, TazuganeGothic, serif]Presumably, you masturbate. Did you not start masturbating until you were in your thirties as well?
Yes, I do masturbate. It is not like I remember how old I was when I started to do it. If you were to ask me to narrow it down, I would say that I started when I was in my late 20s to early 30s. However, it wasn't until my early 30s, when my dosage of testosterone increased, that I could find any semblance of completion with it. And even with completion, I don't necessarily cum a lot.[/font]

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/kzn8b3/what-its-like-being-a-virgin-at-40
(bolded mine)

Did you forget to cite your "science" just now?

Here, let me do it. Btw I haven't seen her, or anyone ever, citing "science" that contradicts what incels say.

> Height
"From a genetic perspective height is an important signal of good genes. Taller men have been found to live longer than their shorter counter parts. This powerful combination of social and genetic advantages for the children of taller men provides a strong basis for expecting positive sexual selection pressure for height in humans. Sexual selection for height has been well documented in a host of cultures. This female preference for taller mates can also be observed across a range of cultures further supporting the hypothesis that it is an evolved psychological trait. This preference has ramifications in the quality and quantity of mates a male might have as well. Taller men are found to have ―prettier girlfriends, as defined by feminine characteristics such as desirable hip-to-waist ratios and skin quality. Taller men also have more long term and short term mates and have sex at earlier ages and later into life. Women’s preference for tall mates also increases during the follicular phase of the menstrual cycle, when the probability of conception is greatest, which also argues for the adaptive origin of this preference."
Source

> Facial attractiveness
People's concepts of what they consider attractive varies greatly.

That is wishful thinking.

"Being more or less attractive has important social consequences and people do generally agree on who is and who is not attractive. Beauty is not just a simple social construct—attractiveness appears to be ingrained in our biology."
Source

"What makes a face attractive and why do we have the preferences we do? Emergence of preferences early in development and cross-cultural agreement on attractiveness challenge a long-held view that our preferences reflect arbitrary standards of beauty set by cultures. Averageness, symmetry, and sexual dimorphism are good candidates for biologically based standards of beauty. A critical review and meta-analyses indicate that all three are attractive in both male and female faces and across cultures. "
Source

Literally the next sentence:
Stereotipically "good-looking" people don't necessarily have an easier time getting laid.

Wait, stereotipically "good-looking"? I tought what is considered good looking varies greatly.

And yes, they do:
"Face preferences affect a diverse range of critical social outcomes, from mate choices and decisions about platonic relationships to hiring decisions and decisions about social exchange. Firstly, we review the facial characteristics that influence attractiveness judgements of faces (e.g. symmetry, sexually dimorphic shape cues, averageness, skin colour/texture and cues to personality) and then review several important sources of individual differences in face preferences (e.g. hormone levels and fertility, own attractiveness and personality, visual experience, familiarity and imprinting, social learning). The research relating to these issues highlights flexible, sophisticated systems that support and promote adaptive responses to faces that appear to function to maximize the benefits of both our mate choices and more general decisions about other types of social partners."
Source

Especially for men, for women it doesn't even matter:
"For men, the results show that being unattractive decreases the likelihood of finding a partner, of finding a partner with a university degree, and of finding a partner with a higher educational level. For women, physical attractiveness does not affect the likelihood of any of those events occurring."
Source

"It was proposed that an individual would most often expect to date, would try to date, and would like a partner of approximately his own social desirability. In brief, we attempted to apply level of aspiration theory to choice of social goals. A field study was conducted in which individuals were randomly paired with one another at a "Computer Dance." Level of aspiration hypotheses were not confirmed. Regardless of S's own attractiveness, by far the largest determinant of how much his partner was liked, how much he wanted to date the partner again, and how often he actually asked the partner out was simply how attractive the partner was. Personality measures such as the MMPI, the Minnesota Counseling Inventory, and Berger's Scale of Self- Acceptance and intellectual measures such as the Minnesota Scholastic Aptitude Test, and high school percentile rank did not predict couple compatability. The only important determinant of S's liking for his date was the date's physical attractiveness."
Source

"The multiple motive hypothesis of physical attractiveness suggests that women are attracted to men whose appearances elicit their nurturant feelings, who appear to possess sexual maturity and dominance characteristics, who seem sociable, approachable, and of high social status. Those multiple motives may cause people to be attracted to individuals who display an optimal combination of neotenous, mature, and expressive facial features, plus desirable grooming attributes. Three quasi-experiments demonstrated that men who possessed the neotenous features of large eyes, the mature features of prominent cheekbones and a large chin, the expressive feature of a big smile, and high-status clothing were seen as more attractive than other men. Further supporting the multiple motive hypothesis, the 2nd and 3rd studies indicated that impressions of attractiveness had strong relations with selections of men to date and to marry but had a curvilinear relation with perceptions of a baby face vs a mature face."
Source

please show me one academic source that implies that women have an easier time getting laid.
"Maybe 80 percent of women reproduced, whereas only 40 percent of men did."
Source

"Once upon a time, 4,000 to 8,000 years after humanity invented agriculture, something very strange happened to human reproduction. Across the globe, for every 17 women who were reproducing, passing on genes that are still around today—only one man did the same."
Source

I don't think there are any academic sources on that because how would you measure how easy it is for you to get laid? If you want to see how easy it is for women to get laid just take a look at one of a hundred Tinder experiments all with the same result.

r3noAIG.jpg

It this guy getting cucked? That girl looks too dark to be his kid. And lol at the delusional roastie calling her betabux a chad.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:

BINGO

XzsMjIB.jpg

This cannot be real? Lmfao a literal living, walking parody
ab8.jpg

LeagueEuW said:
>hot-ass chad
A6eeYyc.png

BjzSDKs.png

6R1gOZL.gif

That manlet is barely higher than the car

Framecel222 said:

Holy fuck boys I just joined with my Facebook account

FUCKING LOL

Tm7KqbP.jpg

>healthy happy sexually active
>3 months without sex
>hot-ass Chad
This isn't delusion, this is mental illness

Hunter said:
the bottom one is a complete moron. autism INCREASES the smv for girls. men like to see cute, awkward behaviour from girls.
And, more importantly, we like females that keep their mouth shut the most.

EfxpOQx.jpg

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

PS - That Mandy Amablitas is a moderador and a huge landwhale feminist.

All the mods are feminists landwhales. And thats hilarious uhsahusuhashuasuhauhsasuh

overlystinkypants said:
THIS! it's one of the most bitter blackpills to swallow. you think you have a chance with the awkard girl because you're more similiar and would have more in common with her than an average party girl but no - she is even more attractive to Chad and has a larger dating pool than Stacy. it's crushing.

same thing with height really. short men get fucked over by height. being short boosts the SMV for girls. its rigged as fuck.